(Conquest) Data Disk - Tip (newbies)

Defenderbuss
180 posts Member
edited June 2021
This might be old news 📰

Data disk: Tip

They pop up every could of rounds. I’m pretty sure the blue ones are the best (unless you get lucky with a purpley, or I might be imagining this one, an Orange 🍊. The main ones are, white, green and the occasional blue.

Obviously at the end, you pick up millions.

I suppose I’m writing this because I never noticed before, until today, that for example, if I’ve got a white (1 star/dot) vitality data disk, and at the next stop, there’s another with a green vitality data disk (1 star/dot) . Replace the data disk for the green one (if there’s nothing else there you fancy.😆

Anyone with SEE should solo every match upto (level 3 hard).

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Note that it's not always true that blue = good. There's the weird bue one that gives speed to the enemies.
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    Purple disks are powerful and provide pretty fun gameplay but hardly "best", as equipping one may mess with many feats or even make some battles harder, like Booming Voice vs Padme. I'd say avoid it unless your know exactly what you do (or just don't care about cost of switching disks).
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    Hortus wrote: »
    Purple disks are powerful and provide pretty fun gameplay but hardly "best", as equipping one may mess with many feats or even make some battles harder, like Booming Voice vs Padme. I'd say avoid it unless your know exactly what you do (or just don't care about cost of switching disks).

I try to avoid GR enemies anyway. I do wish the swap cost was zero, but I think that ship has sailed.
  • Stack 3 or 4 entrenched. It seems to really help on feats and not having to repeat any battles to get 3 stars
  • I like the entrenched. Get a couple of them for solo and replay the remaining missions for the feats. Just wish they had a description before you allocate them.
  • Hortus
    615 posts Member
    Funny. Blue vitality is very good though, one of few "can't go wrong" disks.