Kit Reveal: Commander Ahsoka Tano

1235Next

Replies

• So in normal conquest neither section 1 or 2 have Commander Ahsoka shards meaning it will be like a year or more to unlock her for anyone under 4 mil gp. Great job **** off your players again CG. Let's gate 2 of the most requested characters so only long time players can get them. I'm 1.5 mil gp and I'm honestly just about to uninstall and recommend people stay far away. Take 3 steps forwrd only to take 5 steps back.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Nerveroxis wrote: »
    So in normal conquest neither section 1 or 2 have Commander Ahsoka shards meaning it will be like a year or more to unlock her for anyone under 4 mil gp. Great job **** off your players again CG. Let's gate 2 of the most requested characters so only long time players can get them. I'm 1.5 mil gp and I'm honestly just about to uninstall and recommend people stay far away. Take 3 steps forwrd only to take 5 steps back.

After approximately a year, conquest units like Razor Crest/CAT become more accessible

Yes which does not change my point at all since that still means a year+ to unlock. 3 months for 4+ million gp. 1 year+ for under 4 milion gp. It's a slap/spit in the face for anypne under 4 million gp. I could understand 6 or 7 months at most for those that don't have the roster size for hard conquest, but they decided to give a big middle finger to those under 4 mil gp. This on top of already making GL Kenobi require relic 7 Wat shows they don't care about anyone other than the massive gp players that have been playing for years. And they do this with 2 of the most wanted and anticipated characters. Typical, take 2 steps forward then 10 steps back.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Piranios wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Piranios wrote: »
    Can you change some way to get Ahsoka, because on Normal Conquest you can't get her easily

Unfortunately not every toon, or release structure is meant for everyone to get a toon quickly or easily.

I understand, while in the future it will be changed to packets or some other way of getting it?

They outlined the process in the RA post.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244212/road-ahead-april-2021#latest
  • CAT is Cool, like she should be. does this mean we need to get her for JMK? C R A P :o
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    CAT is Cool, like she should be. does this mean we need to get her for JMK? C R A P :o

JMK is based on Episode 3 Kenobi so I doubt we will need CAT.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CAT is Cool, like she should be. does this mean we need to get her for JMK? C R A P :o

It would also be the first time a GL event was launched with an actually impossible requirement, which would be super weird.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member

No. The soonest we will get her is after the 3rd conquest which is too late as the JMK event will go live somewhere mid-end of june and whales/hoarders want to unlock the new GL asap.
    Is she going to be part of the ideal JMK lineup? Most likely. Not only was there a teaser with her force leap cooldown being off cooldown somehow but also the bonuses from her unique are too crazy to miss out on.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member

Technically CAT had a lengthy discussion with Ep. 3 Kenobi... the two talked in CW 7 after Anakin had already killed Dooku.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Technically CAT had a lengthy discussion with Ep. 3 Kenobi... the two talked in CW 7 after Anakin had already killed Dooku.

So they will release a GL you cant get for two months after they release it?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

While I agree it's not likely due to the timing, I keep hearing August and 2 months thrown around.

We are in the 1st of 3 Conquest to unlock CAT, putting her unlock in the first few weeks of July, assuming a July 1st start date, for #3.

GL Ken's last requirements will be on 6/9 and 2-3 weeks period between req release and event. 2 was the previous but players have pointed out that it was also 2 weeks between releases, and this time its 3, so that is the reason for the range.

All of that lines up where his event could open up the same day as the Conquest launches.....

Nothing about that says his event will be around without a possibility of having all characters required. It's all within reason....
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator

While I agree it's not likely due to the timing, I keep hearing August and 2 months thrown around.

We are in the 1st of 3 Conquest to unlock CAT, putting her unlock in the first few weeks of July, assuming a July 1st start date, for #3.

GL Ken's last requirements will be on 6/9 and 2-3 weeks period between req release and event. 2 was the previous but players have pointed out that it was also 2 weeks between releases, and this time its 3, so that is the reason for the range.

All of that lines up where his event could open up the same day as the Conquest launches.....

Nothing about that says his event will be around without a possibility of having all characters required. It's all within reason....
    I still don't see them releasing an event, where the last character will be player obtainable two weeks later

Nobody will be able to unlock CAT after the conquest launches, but after it ends, which would mean 6 weeks after the last set of reqs for the first player to be given the chance to unlock and activate JMK

Seems like a really long time imo

But yeah, they can require CAT and make the GL inaccessible to everyone for a few weeks if they wanted to go that route
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    I hope it will ! Cat seems a great character that I won’t mind gearing up.

Doubt it though Oo
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

I still don't see them releasing an event, where the last character will be player obtainable two weeks later

Nobody will be able to unlock CAT after the conquest launches, but after it ends, which would mean 6 weeks after the last set of reqs for the first player to be given the chance to unlock and activate JMK

Seems like a really long time imo

But yeah, they can require CAT and make the GL inaccessible to everyone for a few weeks if they wanted to go that route

I actually forgot/wasnt thinking that you need the rewards crate and it only comes at the end of the event.

I was thinking of players who rush the Conquest.

And I have said before I dont think she will be a requirement.

All that said, still not 2 months after his event, and not August.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Starslayer wrote: »
    I hope it will ! Cat seems a great character that I won’t mind gearing up.

Doubt it though Oo

Definitely one of the more solid characters released in a while (GLs excluded)

Not quite as versatile (at the moment) but could be the Thrawn 2.0. Seems like a lot of potential there and possibly something they build on with the new tag.
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member

I wouldn't be surprised if CAT was a requirement for GL Kenobi. More likely than some of the other theories. There might be a cash way for getting the rest of the shards if you want to rush.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    About sharing bonuses with ‘her own path’: does she share +50% or the flat score that she gained with this +50% ? I’ve read both.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    About sharing bonuses with ‘her own path’: does she share +50% or the flat score that she gained with this +50% ? I’ve read both.

Bumping my own post. Not proud of it, but I really want to know ^^
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited June 2021

She doesn't share her +50% but all LS allies gain +50% respective to their own stats, according to swgoh.gg mechanics

I hope that answers what you were looking for?
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member

She doesn't share her +50% but all LS allies gain +50% respective to their own stats, according to swgoh.gg mechanics

I think so… so if she is alongside Ken, a GR ally, she gains +50% offense, Cd, defense and health. On top of that, all other LS allies gains the same bonuses. So if Ken has, let’s say 100k health after mods but before various skill bonuses, he gains 50k health thanks to Cat.

And also, thanks :)
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator

I think so… so if she is alongside Ken, a GR ally, she gains +50% offense, Cd, defense and health. On top of that, all other LS allies gains the same bonuses. So if Ken has, let’s say 100k health after mods but before various skill bonuses, he gains 50k health thanks to Cat.

Yeah,

stats > lead bonuses > uniques trigger simultaneously

So if you have R2, Chewpio, CAT in the same team, the bonuses should apply to (stats after lead bonuses)
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member

Yeah,

stats > lead bonuses > uniques trigger simultaneously

So if you have R2, Chewpio, CAT in the same team, the bonuses should apply to (stats after lead bonuses)

Didn’t know about the lead bonus first.. thx a bunch !

As long as we’re on the subject, one more question:

Cat bonuses are not ‘at the start of the battle’. Does that mean that if she’s defeated, the bonuses go away ? If so, how does it work ?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Yeah, unique bonuses go when a toon is defeated
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Yeah, unique bonuses go when a toon is defeated

So, how does it work ? Characters lose the flat score that they gained (in my example, 50k health), possibly defeating the character ?
  • Doesn't it remove it from the max value, and only remove actual health if it is now over the new max value?

So a toon y has 50k normal health plus 50k from a unique of toon x.

During the fight toon y is at 80k current health and toon x dies. Toon y current health becomes 50k and graphically appears to have healed to full, as it is now at max health. But it actually just lost 30k health.

Other scenario toon y is at 30k health. Appears yellow as that is 30%. Toon x dies reducing toon y max to 50k. No actual health change happens, toon y still has 30k health, but now is in the green as it is now at 60% health.