Client update

OldBoy
33 posts Member
edited June 2021
I got a client update, now I can't get into the game! It's been over an hour of trying
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Stryde
    152 posts Member
    I had the same issue. I had to do the uninstall/reinstall dance, and it's the only thing that works. Then go through and set up your actions for cookies and cache (it all resets, and you'll see the data port of death every time you click on an in-game action or view a node).
    Be well, and good luck!
    94i8fawog9ku.jpg
    mensbm3kox3s.jpg

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Not an official solution, but this worked for others:
    If it freezes at the title screen
    - Clear your cache
    - If that doesn't work, wait on title screen for 10-20 minutes without the screen going to sleep
    - If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game. Then wait 10-20 minutes on title screen.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    The app is broken… 90% of my guild can’t play! And no response from the developers…
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited June 2021
    gflegui wrote: »
    The app is broken… 90% of my guild can’t play! And no response from the developers…

Its late, but will try to get a dev response on it, in the meantime, have you tried the steps outlined above?

It should work on Android, as far as iOS:

tm4abq12ckc1.png
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    gflegui wrote: »

Its late, but will try to get a dev response on it, in the meantime, have you tried the steps outlined above?

Yes
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report to or add to a report at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>