Conquest 4 Feedback [MERGE]

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Konju wrote: »
    Yeah TVF has been…”different” the last few days 😂. It’s like when Wednesday Addams smiles…

f2gryu2p2lcd.gif

4UxX.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    Was the entrenched disk exclusive for mandalorians in the previous conquest, too? I have a very bad memory, but I'd swear the mandalorian thing is a nerf.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Was the entrenched disk exclusive for mandalorians in the previous conquest, too? I have a very bad memory, but I'd swear the mandalorian thing is a nerf.

What do you mean "exclusive to mandalorians", friend?
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    I'm back-translating from Spanish, but the description says "in the beginning of the battle, mandalorian allies get protection up (25%), which can't be dispelled or prevented". This one is grey, but I've turned down better ones because my mandalorians are very bad.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    There's a translation (or text) error then. It's all allies.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Just saw a screenshot. Definitely an error in the text.
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    There's a translation (or text) error then. It's all allies.

I hope to find better ones again, then. Thanks.
  • I put on 4 "entrenched" disc's and it's been smooth sailing.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    They really need to change the feats next Conquest and do so regularly, while also adding AN IN BATTLE COUNTER for these tedious feats
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Also, the boss node in sector 1 is bugged. Attacking the box sets off JKA and Padme’s bonus TM effects which shouldn’t happen since the box has no health....8ao8h24lirdz.png
    grw82qcug0ha.png
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    This conquest is much more harder than the last one:

I haven’t seen a single leader resolve, entrenched, any purple ones, and zealous ambition and I’m at the end of Sector 2.

After four battles my JKL lead Jedis goes down quicker when I can stretch it to 5-6 previously.

And the Phoenix team need to go away. Ezra smashed my G12 Malak full stamina, health by hitting him repeatly. It’s ridiculous.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    khdelboy wrote: »

I haven’t seen a single leader resolve, entrenched, any purple ones, and zealous ambition and I’m at the end of Sector 2.

After four battles my JKL lead Jedis goes down quicker when I can stretch it to 5-6 previously.

And the Phoenix team need to go away. Ezra smashed my G12 Malak full stamina, health by hitting him repeatly. It’s ridiculous.

JKL jedi are getting crushed after 4 battles because of their stamina being depleted. You need to use consumables to refresh them to full power or wait.

G12 Malak isn’t going to hold up against a souped up relic Ezra unfortunately.

As for the data disks, it’s a well known issue and reasonable complaint of how ridiculously random the data disks are. Some players get amazing disks in S1 while others don’t get any until S4/5 or ever. It’s something they need to address before the next conquest
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Also, the boss node in sector 1 is bugged. Attacking the box sets off JKA and Padme’s bonus TM effects which shouldn’t happen since the box has no health....8ao8h24lirdz.png
    grw82qcug0ha.png

When you hit the box it counts as a kill. Which means it also counts for the "kill 4 enemies in a single turn" feat btw.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member

JKL jedi are getting crushed after 4 battles because of their stamina being depleted. You need to use consumables to refresh them to full power or wait.

As for the data disks, it’s a well known issue and reasonable complaint of how ridiculously random the data disks are. Some players get amazing disks in S1 while others don’t get any until S4/5 or ever. It’s something they need to address before the next conquest

Because I don’t have the data disks, my Jedis doesn’t last as long at they did previously and it’s more difficult this time around. My main complaint is that they need to fix the data disks distribution as it’s completely TOO random.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member

Because I don’t have the data disks, my Jedis doesn’t last as long at they did previously and it’s more difficult this time around. My main complaint is that they need to fix the data disks distribution as it’s completely TOO random.

Randomness is the only thing that prevents all conquests to be alike at the moment. As you can’t repeat your disk allocation every you have to adapt your strategy. Some feat shuffling would be nice though.
  • Creme
    32 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »

Randomness is the only thing that prevents all conquests to be alike at the moment. As you can’t repeat your disk allocation every you have to adapt your strategy. Some feat shuffling would be nice though.

Still, would be nice if picking up a certain disk decreased the likelihood of a duplicate appearing before you see others. That, and would be nice if you were guaranteed a purple disk after say the sector 3 boss. Despite future vision, those disks make Conquest much more manageable and it's unfair for someone to get offered 3 purples before sector 4 while others have to fight Rey and SLKR without any.
  • InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I'm going to restate my complaint from the Conquest 4. Too many of the same disk on the same node. When my 6 options have 3 of 1 disk, 2 of another disk, my "choices" are 3 disks out of 6. I get randomness can lead to clusters but there are FAR too many clusters popping up just for me, not to mention loads of ppl in my alliance, to conclude that it's WAI. FIX THE DISK DISTRIBUTION, CG!! That really shouldn't be that hard to fix.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    They really need to change the feats next Conquest and do so regularly, while also adding AN IN BATTLE COUNTER for these tedious feats

I agree with both points. However, the fact that they have not even addressed the lack of counter suggests to me that they do not intend to add one. Perhaps in their mind that adds to the experience of the game. Yes, tediousness is what keeps me playing, facepalm.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »

I agree with both points. However, the fact that they have not even addressed the lack of counter suggests to me that they do not intend to add one. Perhaps in their mind that adds to the experience of the game. Yes, tediousness is what keeps me playing, facepalm.

What if CG doesn't get sarcasm? :scream:
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member

You know where I would like a little less randomness, the fights. Getting GR as only option for 5 battles straight is, well, annoying.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jo0121 wrote: »

You know where I would like a little less randomness, the fights. Getting GR as only option for 5 battles straight is, well, annoying.

I'm sorry, as the only option for 5 rounds(vertical slices)? That seems a little impossible. You can see a few vertical slices ahead, and I find it hard to believe that all the options for all 5 vertical slices ahead were GR.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

I'm sorry, as the only option for 5 rounds(vertical slices)? That seems a little impossible. You can see a few vertical slices ahead, and I find it hard to believe that all the options for all 5 vertical slices ahead were GR.

On the one hand, that sounds awful, on the other, I agree it seems unlikely.

I agree with both of you!
  • TVF wrote: »
    grw82qcug0ha.png

When you hit the box it counts as a kill. Which means it also counts for the "kill 4 enemies in a single turn" feat btw.

Wow, did not know this. Thanks!
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member
    edited June 2021

Yes, the options I saw. It wasn't always Padme, sometimes it was Yoda, Clones, GAS. But every option I saw was some version of GR. I agree it was unlikely, but it happened.

It was also the end of one sector and the start of the next one.

It is odd that is all, last time I got bunch of Geos (which is great for Sith feat). This time, none.

• el_mago
    748 posts Member

I like this version of TVF...but is it wrong to miss the old, sarcastic version?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Yes, the options I saw. It wasn't always Padme, sometimes it was Yoda, Clones, GAS. But every option I saw was some version of GR. I agree it was unlikely, but it happened.

Across 5 vertical slices, which would be around 10-13 teams to choose from, they were all GR?
  • Jo0121
    137 posts Member

Across 5 vertical slices, which would be around 10-13 teams to choose from, they were all GR?

I apologize, it was 4 battles, but from what I could see it was GR and GR/Jedi.

I was more annoyed about sector 3 and 3 battles in row with GR because of the Sith feat so that is 7, 8? batlles.

It doesn't matter really. It was across 2 sectors so it probably was more likely than in just one sector.

Regardless, I still feel like there should be 2-3 teams per factions limit in one sector.

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    grw82qcug0ha.png

Wow, did not know this. Thanks!

I am so happy this helped you!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    el_mago wrote: »

I like this version of TVF...but is it wrong to miss the old, sarcastic version?

Your feelings are valid, my long time friend.
  • Kyno wrote: »

I literally posted about this with the previous Conquest, after the Scavenger, all 5 nodes were GR.

yes, it was only 2 GR nodes to get through but on Hard mode and that RIDICULOUS modifier is not....... ideal
This discussion has been closed.