Massively Overpowered or Deadly Momentum

Y903211
18 posts Member
edited June 2021
Which of the two discs would you choose? Massively Overpowered oder Deadly Momentum. I usually only see “bad” discs. Now I have the problem of having to choose between the two and it is like sitting between two delicious cakes. I am happy about every opinion 🙈

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    My biggest issue with deadly momentum is that I've had to remove it at the end to be able to go back and do feats, everyone just dies too quickly.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    My biggest issue with deadly momentum is that I've had to remove it at the end to be able to go back and do feats, everyone just dies too quickly.
    I had to do the same with Massively Overpowered. It was fun though.

Frankly either one will supercharge your squads.
  • Neither for the reason stated above.
    You'll have to remove it later for feats which costs you currency.
    You can be more efficient with other discs under that 4 cost as well.
    Offense on Buffs with Buffs and Entrenched seems to be the most consistent/efficient build we currently have
    Support offense spam with Entrenched being a close second
  • I really like deadly lomentum. It helped me to beat kylo in sector 5.
  • Qwik
    25 posts Member
    I have used Massively Overpowered. Haven't gotten the other one yet.

I wasn't a big fan of Massively Overpowered. I stacked discs that granted me buffs to speed it along. I just didn't see the advantage over utilizing more discs with cheaper costs.

I've been having a blast using a couple Amplify Agony discs with a Ruthless Debilitation. Vitality and Entrenched to ensure my squad survives the first barrage from the other side. Once Vader throws out his dots, the other squad takes a massive hit. Softens them up nicely for the rest of my squad. Which happens to be loaded with members that can throw more dots.

The damage from the 2 Amplify Agony discs seems to have a bigger impact than the Massively Overpowered disc.