What do you do once your stuck in conquest

Stayontarget2016
197 posts Member
edited June 2021
So once you reach a battle in conquest you cant win you just dont play it for the next 11 days?
Is that right?

Replies

• Hortus
    615 posts Member
    1. Farm sector and global feats - it may move you to the next reward.
    2. Ask community for possible solution for this battle (people will need to know your roster and data disks available)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Agree, 1 - you can still improve your rewards over the next 11 days.

2 - Consumables, discs, mods, and even a little bit of character improvement. Some combination of these may be enough to open up the battle you are having trouble with. Take a look, ask for help.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Enjoy the outside world, it’s almost summer.

But if you’re really dedicated in playing further, a booster will give you a huge bonus that may turn the table in your favor. A booster at a local store cost 8, victory gives you 20. So you can use 2 per battles and still net some currency; furthermore, you may attain a higher crate doing so.

If you can’t pass a battle with 2 boosters, maybe it’s time to finish up the feats at your reach and call it a day. You may still try again daily as it only costs energy. If you lose the battle, you keep your booster and your stamina.
    Post edited by Starslayer on
  • AlexTheG
    215 posts Member
    Also check your characters' stamina levels. There's a chance you might get through the battle if the team is at 100%.
  • Ive given up on it. Even with 100% and my most powerful teams i get no where.
    Its ridiculous you cant go back and take a diffrent path if you run into a team you cant beat.
    Its 11 days of wasted time.
  • JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    Ive given up on it. Even with 100% and my most powerful teams i get no where.
    Its ridiculous you cant go back and take a diffrent path if you run into a team you cant beat.
    Its 11 days of wasted time.

If you share your swgoh.gg link here and the squad you are facing, people can give advice how to beat them
  • My guild already has. My teams just snt good enough to beat GAS and steadfast retribution