290M 30*/16* 35+ Wat / 5-6 KAM CPit guild looking for 1-2 new members!

13Next

Replies

• Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Hey there, we are looking for one more before tomorrow's TB starts.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    We have an opening after this TB unless you want to join sooner!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Come get some shards!

AHQ4ZZC.jpg
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Looking to add 1 (possibly 2 or 3) before the upcoming LS Geo TB, please let me know if you are interested!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Come join a great guild before the upcoming TB!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    We are looking to add 2 new members before today's territory battle so let me know if you need a guild!
    Post edited by Crowny on
  • JackedJedi
    110 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Typo
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Hey everyone, we are looking to add 1 or 2 new members to the guild! Let me know if you are interested!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Looking to add 1 new member before TB, possibly up to 3-4 new members, let me know if you need a good guild!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Still at least one opening, and looking to get full before the upcoming TB! 30 or more stars and 30-something Wat shards if you want to join up with a great group!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Hey everyone, we'll have a couple openings after this current TB, please let me know if you are looking for a great guild!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Fresh off another 30* TB with just 48 members, we're looking to add one member to get us back to full strength of 50/50 members. Let me know either on the forums or on discord if you are interested and if you have any questions!
  • Mujin
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Hey crowny, im looking for a guild. GP 1.8ish, I play all day everyday and consistently earn 600 raid tickets daily. Do let me know if you have any inactives to boot.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    looking to add 1, possibly 2 before the upcoming territory battle. Join us for some KAM shards and then once the LSTB is over, stick around for some actual enjoyable content :D
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Hey, i would be interested!
    Right now farming for Kenobi and KAM shards - would be nice if i could join you befor LS TB starts!

Looking forward hearing from you!

4.4 Mio GP, focused player with high activity

https://swgoh.gg/p/451446678/
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Hey, everyone

We're looking to add a few people after this TB. We have a couple longtime members who have become inactive and are finally retiring from the game, so we need to replace them with some new active players! We are close to increasing our TB stars and finishing CRancor more easily, we just need a couple new players to fill the ranks. Let me know if you have any questions and if you are interested!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Looking to add 1 new member to replace someone who is retiring from the game, potentially before today's territory battle. Let me know if you have any interest!
  • At least 1 opening after the current TB, so let me know if you are interested in a good guild for some fun, Wat/KAM shards, or challenge rancor rewards!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    We're going to get a new record for stars in our guild for the current territory battle, and we were about 2 million from another ship star earlier in the event, so we're making good progress. We'll have at least 1 opening at the conclusion of this territory battle so let me know if you're interested. These are not mandatory, but here are a couple things we're looking for if possible:

- at least 1 Galactic Legend, or a focus on farming towards a galactic legend
    - decent Separatists to compete in the various darkside geonosis TB missions
    - geared up 501st to attempt the KAM mission, or an effort at gearing up your 501st

Let me know if you are interested!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    One spot left, let me know if you have any questions!
  • We are looking to add one additional person before next week's Territory Battle. Hit me up on here or discord if you are interested or have questions!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Still one opening available, let me know if you are looking for a great guild to build your roster with!
  • We are looking to fill a spot so let me know if you are interested!
  • Looking to possibly add 1 before tomorrow's TB!
  • We are looking to add a few people after this TB to replace some members who are losing interest in the game. Come get some R8 materials with us!
  • Let me know if you need a new guild! B)
  • Fresh off another TW win, we're looking to fill 1 or possibly more spots to replace some people who are leaving the game. Come join us for some Wat and KAM shards, relic 8 materials, and a friendly environment!
  • Looking to add one more after the current TB!
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    We are looking to fill a spot in our guild. Please let me know if you're interested!