Who do you want to see in the Bad Batch series?

Sebek
2300 posts Member
edited May 2
I would personally like the Delta Squad to make an appearance and of course Cody.
Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!

Replies

• DatBoi
    3609 posts Member
    I’m looking forward to seeing the early days of the empire. Maybe some exploration of the shift from clones to stormtroopers.
  • Xcien
    2244 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I’m looking forward to seeing the early days of the empire. Maybe some exploration of the shift from clones to stormtroopers.

Agreed. I'm hoping that they show the transition from the Clone Army to the Stormtroopers in the series.
    One may learn a great deal about a people by the stories they tell of others.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback has been noted.
  • Littlebus
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2
  • It would be cool to see Boba Fett again
  • Bellows_8
    11 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    I would personally like the Delta Squad to make an appearance and of course Cody.

I would love to see Havoc and the Rancor Battalion
  • Well I kinda want to see Cody too, we know Rex'll be there
    maybe next episode
    so maybe Ahsoka too. Early Vader could be cool, so could some new faces. 1 more --> Caleb Dume / Kanan Jarrus again
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • LordDirt
    2698 posts Member
    I want a good story that focuses on the BB and not them babysitting. I dont know what it is with these new shows always being different from what they are named and ending up just being babysitting shows.
    Free at last
  • Kyno
    32025 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I want a good story that focuses on the BB and not them babysitting. I dont know what it is with these new shows always being different from what they are named and ending up just being babysitting shows.

A mobile and interactive plot device is more interesting than just " a thing". It would also be hard to have the cast of characters we have be given a single "thing" and they cant just work it out and solve it right then, due to their unique skills.

Not defending, just offering why a living plot device may be preferential.

It also allows for growth, on many fronts. Cant just have wrecker, wreck, and so on...
  • TVF
    31077 posts Member
    Jedi Master Lincoln.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    2698 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

A mobile and interactive plot device is more interesting than just " a thing". It would also be hard to have the cast of characters we have be given a single "thing" and they cant just work it out and solve it right then, due to their unique skills.

It also allows for growth, on many fronts. Cant just have wrecker, wreck, and so on...

There are hundreds of tv shows that have not relied on babysitting as the background of the whole show.
    Free at last
  • Sebek
    2300 posts Member
    edited June 1

I asked who, not what.
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Kyno
    32025 posts Moderator

There are hundreds of tv shows that have not relied on babysitting as the background of the whole show.

And there are hundreds of tv shows that do.

Wrecker, wrecks.... tech, "techs", Hunter.... hunts?! Does he, he tracks, but does he hunt or even like hunting??? If only we had some plot device that could interact with him on a personal level and expand on their less war based aspects of their life and personality.

But yes, babysitting. Buzz words, got it.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Jedi Master Lincoln.

Now that, @TVF, would be quite the plot twist.
  • Xcien
    2244 posts Member
    edited June 10
    TVF wrote: »
    Jedi Master Lincoln.

Abe Lincoln turns out to be the client at the end of BB ep. 6

• Xcien wrote: »
    Jedi Master Lincoln.

Really? I haven’t gotten that far yet, but I look forward to doing so.
  • Xcien
    2244 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    Jedi Master Lincoln.

Really? I haven’t gotten that far yet, but I look forward to doing so.

The client's identity hasn't been revealed yet, but perhaps it is Lincoln.

Jedi Master Lincoln.

Except Abe Lincoln is a sith lord.
  • TVF
    31077 posts Member
    The fact that people keep tagging me makes me feel extra special! <3
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32025 posts Moderator
    edited June 11

Narrator: He is not that special, but he has an impressive post count.
    :wink:
  • TVF
    31077 posts Member

Narrator: He is not that special, but he has an impressive post count.
    :wink:

I always liked that narrator guy. Such a friendly sounding voice.

It’s to make you feel better
  • Nihion
    3246 posts Member
    TVF really did get friendlier.

TVF: Tiny Virtual Friend. Making the Internet better one post at a time!
  • Well now that they have introduced the "world between worlds" in Rebels, wish they'd show a Star Wars "legends" tv series as one of the things that Ezra saw in his travels there.
  • A mobile and interactive plot device is more interesting than just " a thing".

It would also be hard to have the cast of characters we have be given a single "thing" and they cant just work it out and solve it right then, due to their unique skills.

• Commander Cody. Maybe Ahsoka?

And maybe, if he did survive the fall, Mace Windu. I don't care how, they can just mention his name, all I want to see is if he's either alive or dead.
  • New characters. It's a big galaxy, not a Disney ride with kids singing