Seeing the locked sector's feats

Is there a way (besides unlocking) to see the locked sector's feats?

That would greatly help with what teams I use in Conquest.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nope.
  • Science
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • I’m really intrigued to know how this would help?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I’m really intrigued to know how this would help?

In theory, if the next sector had a feat to use a specific faction, using that faction in the closing battles would leave you with lower stamina on that faction.

Now in that vein of thinking you would also have lower energy and there would be little to no pressing need to have to battle, but a player could still want to and refresh.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Not being able to see everything is the point, so why would there be a way to see everything?

Asking for a friend who is kind of a grouch. I totally get why OP asked.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    The good news is the feats are all the same as all the other conquests, so you should know them by now.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    If you don’t know them by now, you will never, never, never know them
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    [Removed - CM]

@Kyno yes, I looking to bank crystals for a while so I want to see how efficient I can be with feats. To @Gifafi I dont record the feats and don't know where to find the old 1a.

[Removed - CM]
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I’m really intrigued to know how this would help?

In theory, if the next sector had a feat to use a specific faction, using that faction in the closing battles would leave you with lower stamina on that faction.

Now in that vein of thinking you would also have lower energy and there would be little to no pressing need to have to battle, but a player could still want to and refresh.

I play Conquest when max energy refills cause I have a job and sleep. I do 6 or 8 battles pretty quick. Dark side and Sith feats are latter sectors but I find Vader teams good for some early feats .

And here is a curve ball for the trolls: what if I am just not intelligent and looking to try and learn by politely asking for help?
  • What sector do you want feats for?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I run 2 times a day, to avoid hitting max energy and be most efficient with my stamina and feats.

I also sleep and work.

I did try to start last GCon with your strategy, but I was running into stamina issues when trying to be efficient about feats.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I was running into stamina issues

No comment. :)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • No way to see in game that I'm aware of, but I think this is accurate

1frl30tutkq8.png
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    We know sector feats from the previous runs (this could be subject to change in the future). To plan out my Conquest, I have a squad tab for Conquest divided into sectors to help me use the appropriate teams, maximize stamina, and efficiently complete event feats throughout the battles. I have a tab for Boss battles as well. When these feats eventually change, I will have to adjust, but this planning has made my choices easier in this run for sure.