Saving energy

Is there something that I missed or is this new? Went to buy more energy for the upcoming Kenobi event and it caps my energy level at 2k and states I cannot buy any more.

Replies

• jgjoizym2o8i.png
  • This is not new.

You can add to it by collecting the +45 bonuses but the cap on crystal refresh energy is not new.
  • Watched ahnalds latest video. He has the ability to save up 35K energy by cashing in Google Play points
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Watched ahnalds latest video. He has the ability to save up 35K energy by cashing in Google Play points

Ya at the cost of thousands and thousands of real money lol.
  • Thanks all I was looking at others with crazy amounts of saved energy.. pretty disappointing you get an advantage just by playing on a different device with Google play points
  • And then its still region locked. Japan doesnt have the option to cash in google play points for those really nifty energy packs sadly.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Kriegss wrote: »
    Thanks all I was looking at others with crazy amounts of saved energy.. pretty disappointing you get an advantage just by playing on a different device with Google play points

you can download an emulator
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I play the game on iOS device, and like Legend said, you can just use an emulator for making purchases and accrue google play points
  • Is there an emulator you can use to do it directly on your iPhone? Or does it have to be on your computer?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Kriegss wrote: »
    Is there an emulator you can use to do it directly on your iPhone? Or does it have to be on your computer?

Tbh I'd install one on a tablet or even better on a computer.
    Better performance and you can use OBS to record videos and upload to youtube if you want to share some gameplay with guild mates (KAM mission runthrough, specific arena battles, etc.)
    The 3 common emulators are 1) Bluestacks - smoothest gameplay thx to high fps option, 2) NOX - has been most consistent for me in the past (Bluestacks tends to crash here and there), 3) MEmu (no personal experience here).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Computer afaik
  • Thanks guys! I appreciate the help