Hera’s Zeta

Eevee
19 posts Member
edited June 2021
With GAC requiring more squads, can we have a touch up for Hera’s zeta to cleanse the debuffs prior to attacking. I know some will say this isn’t a big deal, but all other assists like hers remove debuffs first. I know Phoenix isn’t competitive, but for GAC we need all the squads we can get

Replies

• Use your zeta's for something else.
    Phoenix are not that good, if you use them on defense, they'll be good enough without their zeta's
  • Don't spend such a precious resource on it for now.
    Place your first zeta in Bastila Shan. Show your swgoh.gg account so we can assess if there are other options for zeta help.

Ps: if a moderator moves to new players
  • Eevee
    19 posts Member
    Oh, I understand there are others that are better options. I’ve saturated my zetas for meta teams. I primarily use Phoenix for offense, so having the little change would be nice. Plus I’m watching rebels, so I’m biased 😂
  • Mate I understand that has I liked the rebels show. However it’s not worth it as you don’t need pheonix once you have 7* Thrawn. Besides enfys nest can solo a pheonix team
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Mate I understand that has I liked the rebels show. However it’s not worth it as you don’t need pheonix once you have 7* Thrawn. Besides enfys nest can solo a pheonix team

You know what would be a fun GAC defense? Just Nest, and watch as the defenders struggle to get past the bonus protection. But I do agree on your points, and I also thought that Rebels was good.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Eevee wrote: »
    With GAC requiring more squads, can we have a touch up for Hera’s zeta to cleanse the debuffs prior to attacking. I know some will say this isn’t a big deal, but all other assists like hers remove debuffs first. I know Phoenix isn’t competitive, but for GAC we need all the squads we can get

No, they don't.

• Eevee
    19 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I mean ones with a cleanse. Jolee. JTR. Bastila.
    Post edited by Eevee on
  • Eevee wrote: »
    I mean ones with a cleanse. Jolee. JTR. Bastila.

jolee's assist doesn't cleanse. Only his revive ability cleanses