Nightsisters

kcdad2806
1 posts Member
edited June 2021
What is the best squad to fight the nightsisters?
I lose no matter who I send against them.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Imperial troopers, bounty hunters
  • Buyabha
    12 posts Member
    Empire works too with Palp lead
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    padme, GAS, jkr, DR, vader+wat. There are many options, but also many options that don't work.
    If you have phoenix that has higher gear then the NS you can try that
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    padme, GAS, jkr, DR, vader+wat. There are many options, but also many options that don't work.

I wouldn’t want to waste high-end squads on NS teams, personally. Carth lead Old Republic does very well, Imperial Troopers, and zBossk lead Bounty Hunters are also good.

I’ve had a fair success rate with Nute lead, Dooku, Wat, and Nest, too. Sometimes I’ll add Wampa as 5th man. Depends on their speeds, but putting weapon tech on Dooku let’s him kill them permanently so they don’t revive.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    We will need a link to your .gg page to see your roster. There are plenty of teams that will work against them. The ones mentioned, CLS, probably still some others.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Sanderzas wrote: »

I wouldn’t want to waste high-end squads on NS teams, personally. Carth lead Old Republic does very well, Imperial Troopers, and zBossk lead Bounty Hunters are also good.

I’ve had a fair success rate with Nute lead, Dooku, Wat, and Nest, too. Sometimes I’ll add Wampa as 5th man. Depends on their speeds, but putting weapon tech on Dooku let’s him kill them permanently so they don’t revive.

I used padme until I had my trooper geared up. Because my BH are just not good enough to take on relic nightsisters. And I had enough teams on offense to take out the big teams, so padme was the team that I used to clean up high gear non meta teams
  • Wed_Santa
    965 posts Member
    There’s an obvious one which is, erm, nightsisters. Ventress lead NS is a very effective counter to MT led NS
  • brilliant. Why didn't I think of spending more money to get another group of characters leveled up?
  • kcdad2806 wrote: »
    brilliant. Why didn't I think of spending more money to get another group of characters leveled up?
    Because you don't need to spend any money to gear up teams?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    mmmmhh, the salty tears
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    We will need a link to your .gg page to see your roster. There are plenty of teams that will work against them. The ones mentioned, CLS, probably still some others.

What he said. We can help as much as possible, but it's hard without knowing what your roster looks like. No-one is suggesting that you invest a lot to gear up a new faction. It also depends a bit on the level of the NS on the other side.

Imp Troopers, CLS, Jedi Revan, NS counter, GAS are all excellent counters.

If this is GAC, maybe flag which teams are usually a no-go because they are used elsewhere. It will help to avoid suggesting teams you are already using.

All the best
  • GG led droids works too.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • You just want a dedicated anti-Ns team. I don't use Bossk Jango Boba for much else, so I dedicate them to it. The important thing is to mod right for them. I have brought Greedo along for the ride many times and he died a lot when I did the CC build. He is now modded more for survival and tenacity. Also, Bossk's 2nd zeta is incredibly useful against Assaj