Regularly scheduled 3v3 gripe

Once and for all, please stop this game mode. I've had more AFK defenses so far this cycle than I've had the last 4 seasons combined. In the first 3 rounds I had only 4 attacks on my defenses. The apathy is apparent and it is creating a poor quality product. And I don't care of certain individuals like it. Add this to the fact there are so many threads hating 3v3 and exactly zero hating 5v5 should make it clear.

Take the L. Grow a pair and admit it isn't good for the game and flush it.

Thanks

Replies

  • You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?
  • Julian_Sixty_Six
    89 posts Member
    edited June 9
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?
  • ImaSmakya
    704 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4210 posts Member
    Nah, OP is just rehashing his whiney thread from two months ago

    I like 3v3, it really flushes out the n00bs.
  • TVF
    29912 posts Member
    I like 3v3 too. I hope OP learns to like it aswell.jpg
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
  • Julian_Sixty_Six
    89 posts Member
    edited June 10
    TVF wrote: »
    I like 3v3 too. I hope OP learns to like it aswell.jpg

    I hope one day you contribute something useful to a thread. We both hope for things that aren't likely to transpire.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?

    Numbers don’t lie and a couple of whine threads recycled every time 3v3 comes around hardly classifies as a litany. If it will make you feel better I can start a “I really like 3v3” thread but I typically wouldn’t as people like to complain far more than they like to praise.
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • TVF
    29912 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I like 3v3 too. I hope OP learns to like it aswell.jpg

    I hope one day you contribute something useful to a thread. We both hope for things that aren't likely to transpire.

    I hope that as well friend. Never give up hoping.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • nottenst
    217 posts Member
    I spent a decent amount of time yesterday and today figuring out how to clear my opponent. He didn't even attack.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.

    Strawman. I never made the claim people haven't stated they like 3v3. They have done so even on this very thread. There are people that do like 3v3. Lost of them. However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode. Out of 5 rounds I have had 4 no-shows. Never seen that in 5v5 ever. It's astounding. You liking it or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people liking it obviously is not changing this outcome for myself and others so it really carries no relevance. That's why I don't care if people like it, their liking it isn't changing the negative experience, if that makes any sense.

    Also, if you want to refute me find me threads started by people who *dislike* 5v5. I made it more than obvious I was citing the numerous *threads* started as anti- 3v3. So, if you aim to undermine my argument find me a litany of anti- 5v5 threads. Thanks.
  • nottenst wrote: »
    I spent a decent amount of time yesterday and today figuring out how to clear my opponent. He didn't even attack.

    That's been my whole week. Not a lot of return in the "fun" department. But that's 3v3 life.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.

    Strawman. I never made the claim people haven't stated they like 3v3. They have done so even on this very thread. There are people that do like 3v3. Lost of them. However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode. Out of 5 rounds I have had 4 no-shows. Never seen that in 5v5 ever. It's astounding. You liking it or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people liking it obviously is not changing this outcome for myself and others so it really carries no relevance. That's why I don't care if people like it, their liking it isn't changing the negative experience, if that makes any sense.

    Also, if you want to refute me find me threads started by people who *dislike* 5v5. I made it more than obvious I was citing the numerous *threads* started as anti- 3v3. So, if you aim to undermine my argument find me a litany of anti- 5v5 threads. Thanks.

    No. I enjoy 3v3, so the negative experience of others is not relevant to me.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.

    Strawman. I never made the claim people haven't stated they like 3v3. They have done so even on this very thread. There are people that do like 3v3. Lost of them. However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode. Out of 5 rounds I have had 4 no-shows. Never seen that in 5v5 ever. It's astounding. You liking it or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people liking it obviously is not changing this outcome for myself and others so it really carries no relevance. That's why I don't care if people like it, their liking it isn't changing the negative experience, if that makes any sense.

    Also, if you want to refute me find me threads started by people who *dislike* 5v5. I made it more than obvious I was citing the numerous *threads* started as anti- 3v3. So, if you aim to undermine my argument find me a litany of anti- 5v5 threads. Thanks.

    I have the opposite experience, everybody played me in 3v3, I had no shows in the last 5v5.

    But our personal experiences are diverse and anecdotal. CG has the numbers, and they stated a 3% difference. That’s it. It’s rather a fact or a lie, and I don’t see why they would lie. If the numbers were awful they would just stop this game mode.

    So you may loathe 3v3, but only 3% more people don’t engage the game mode compared to 5v5. Hardly a landslide.
  • Artumas
    158 posts Member
    There's no one complaining about 5v5 because it's how the entire rest of the game plays so if you disliked 5v5 you'd just quit.

    People complain in any game about ANY mode that's different that they feel "forced" to interact with for one reason or another. Go look at any MMO's forums during holiday events, for example.... or almost any side quest with different gameplay mechanics in literally any game.

    IMHO, 3v3 is probably my favorite pvp mode in the game and I do actually vastly prefer it to 5v5 because it's different and almost every single opponent I face makes me think with their defenses because it's not the same identical cookie cutter 5v5 teams I've been facing in TW every other week for the past year. (5v5 meta hasn't significantly changed for over a year so...)

    I can almost completely determine how a 5v5 GAC match is going to go during setup before either player has even seen what the other set just by looking at my opponent's roster.
    I can't even remotely say the same about 3v3. And that's a good thing.

    I DO however think it's time to revisit the auto set defenses being from the top of the roster though, considering we're facing even MORE teams on defense now.

    It's always punished the person actually participating more, but now it's even more notable. Most bottom roster teams would be soloable by any reliced char, even on many higher end whale accounts. But a full defense of random R7s is just... a huge slog for anyone not at the top 1-5%.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.
    However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode.
    Again, what's too many? You build your entire argument around a couple of whine threads opened every month (that don't reflect anything) and some anecdotal evidence based on your personal experience.
  • It seems to me that you don't like your opponents not attacking. That is always going to be an issue with GAC, 3v3 or 5v5. You are one player, the number of opponents not attacking your defense is not a valid sample size to make a claim that 3v3 needs to be removed. The three or four other people ranting on the forums every season also cannot make a strong argument for the removal of 3v3. If your opponents don't like to attack the first week, set a weaker defense and then watch your rank go up when you are more efficient that most players. You said it yourself, there are players ranting every season. If you have better evidence, I'll be happy to hear you out. Until then, you should probably learn the mode and stop complaining.
    - May I remind you that humans have emotions, and forums users are human (most of them anyway).
    - You don’t know everything. Deal with it.
    - Sometimes heated arguments are just people misunderstanding each other.
  • Artumas wrote: »
    It's always punished the person actually participating more, but now it's even more notable. Most bottom roster teams would be soloable by any reliced char, even on many higher end whale accounts. But a full defense of random R7s is just... a huge slog for anyone not at the top 1-5%.

    I dont get how the person actually participating is more punish than the one not participating.

    At the end of the round, the person participating will get more points. And if the person not participating would have put all his best teams in defense instead of auto deploying, you'd be in much bigger trouble.

  • Starslayer wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.

    Strawman. I never made the claim people haven't stated they like 3v3. They have done so even on this very thread. There are people that do like 3v3. Lost of them. However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode. Out of 5 rounds I have had 4 no-shows. Never seen that in 5v5 ever. It's astounding. You liking it or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people liking it obviously is not changing this outcome for myself and others so it really carries no relevance. That's why I don't care if people like it, their liking it isn't changing the negative experience, if that makes any sense.

    Also, if you want to refute me find me threads started by people who *dislike* 5v5. I made it more than obvious I was citing the numerous *threads* started as anti- 3v3. So, if you aim to undermine my argument find me a litany of anti- 5v5 threads. Thanks.

    I have the opposite experience, everybody played me in 3v3, I had no shows in the last 5v5.

    But our personal experiences are diverse and anecdotal. CG has the numbers, and they stated a 3% difference. That’s it. It’s rather a fact or a lie, and I don’t see why they would lie. If the numbers were awful they would just stop this game mode.

    So you may loathe 3v3, but only 3% more people don’t engage the game mode compared to 5v5. Hardly a landslide.

    Can you show this 3% statistic to me please? I would like to know exactly what analysis this is. The landslide is the countless threads to get rid of 3v3 and zero to get rid of 5v5
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.

    Strawman. I never made the claim people haven't stated they like 3v3. They have done so even on this very thread. There are people that do like 3v3. Lost of them. However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode. Out of 5 rounds I have had 4 no-shows. Never seen that in 5v5 ever. It's astounding. You liking it or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people liking it obviously is not changing this outcome for myself and others so it really carries no relevance. That's why I don't care if people like it, their liking it isn't changing the negative experience, if that makes any sense.

    Also, if you want to refute me find me threads started by people who *dislike* 5v5. I made it more than obvious I was citing the numerous *threads* started as anti- 3v3. So, if you aim to undermine my argument find me a litany of anti- 5v5 threads. Thanks.

    I have the opposite experience, everybody played me in 3v3, I had no shows in the last 5v5.

    But our personal experiences are diverse and anecdotal. CG has the numbers, and they stated a 3% difference. That’s it. It’s rather a fact or a lie, and I don’t see why they would lie. If the numbers were awful they would just stop this game mode.

    So you may loathe 3v3, but only 3% more people don’t engage the game mode compared to 5v5. Hardly a landslide.

    Can you show this 3% statistic to me please? I would like to know exactly what analysis this is. The landslide is the countless threads to get rid of 3v3 and zero to get rid of 5v5

    It was given by CG in an recent operation metaverse interview if I remember correctly. It’s probably on youtube, but I don’t know the address nor the time code for the exact intervention.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.

    Strawman. I never made the claim people haven't stated they like 3v3. They have done so even on this very thread. There are people that do like 3v3. Lost of them. However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode. Out of 5 rounds I have had 4 no-shows. Never seen that in 5v5 ever. It's astounding. You liking it or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people liking it obviously is not changing this outcome for myself and others so it really carries no relevance. That's why I don't care if people like it, their liking it isn't changing the negative experience, if that makes any sense.

    Also, if you want to refute me find me threads started by people who *dislike* 5v5. I made it more than obvious I was citing the numerous *threads* started as anti- 3v3. So, if you aim to undermine my argument find me a litany of anti- 5v5 threads. Thanks.

    I have the opposite experience, everybody played me in 3v3, I had no shows in the last 5v5.

    But our personal experiences are diverse and anecdotal. CG has the numbers, and they stated a 3% difference. That’s it. It’s rather a fact or a lie, and I don’t see why they would lie. If the numbers were awful they would just stop this game mode.

    So you may loathe 3v3, but only 3% more people don’t engage the game mode compared to 5v5. Hardly a landslide.

    Can you show this 3% statistic to me please? I would like to know exactly what analysis this is. The landslide is the countless threads to get rid of 3v3 and zero to get rid of 5v5

    It was given by CG in an recent operation metaverse interview if I remember correctly. It’s probably on youtube, but I don’t know the address nor the time code for the exact intervention.
    Don’t bother.

    If he can’t be bothered to count the “countless” anti 3v3 threads, why should you make any effort with a counter argument?
  • Quite a few of those are recycled complaints by OP ;)
  • TVF
    29912 posts Member
    I love recycling!
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.

    Strawman. I never made the claim people haven't stated they like 3v3. They have done so even on this very thread. There are people that do like 3v3. Lost of them. However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode. Out of 5 rounds I have had 4 no-shows. Never seen that in 5v5 ever. It's astounding. You liking it or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people liking it obviously is not changing this outcome for myself and others so it really carries no relevance. That's why I don't care if people like it, their liking it isn't changing the negative experience, if that makes any sense.

    Also, if you want to refute me find me threads started by people who *dislike* 5v5. I made it more than obvious I was citing the numerous *threads* started as anti- 3v3. So, if you aim to undermine my argument find me a litany of anti- 5v5 threads. Thanks.

    I have the opposite experience, everybody played me in 3v3, I had no shows in the last 5v5.

    But our personal experiences are diverse and anecdotal. CG has the numbers, and they stated a 3% difference. That’s it. It’s rather a fact or a lie, and I don’t see why they would lie. If the numbers were awful they would just stop this game mode.

    So you may loathe 3v3, but only 3% more people don’t engage the game mode compared to 5v5. Hardly a landslide.

    Can you show this 3% statistic to me please? I would like to know exactly what analysis this is. The landslide is the countless threads to get rid of 3v3 and zero to get rid of 5v5

    It was given by CG in an recent operation metaverse interview if I remember correctly. It’s probably on youtube, but I don’t know the address nor the time code for the exact intervention.
    Don’t bother.

    If he can’t be bothered to count the “countless” anti 3v3 threads, why should you make any effort with a counter argument?

    It's such a bother to take your shoes off.
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

    (...) I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    I did just that. Have been Kyber all GACs before, and I got afraid of the increased time-sink this round, so I chased the "Trapped in Carbonite" title (not that easy, mind you! Auto-deploy will get you above the threshold).
    I was often starting to play GAC late in the evening (the cutoff is at 6am for me), and I must admit my offline life is of much better quality without it. On the other hand, the game without GAC feels really empty - all chores, very little fun. But fits in a manageable 1h screen-time per day.

    A question to those who played it seriously (and in Division 2, that's where I am): Is the time increase noticeable?

    I'd love it if they would remove the inflexible 24h period for attacks (more like Conquest of GCs).
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Nikoms565
    14213 posts Member
    nottenst wrote: »
    I spent a decent amount of time yesterday and today figuring out how to clear my opponent. He didn't even attack.

    Then you'll probably win. Congrats!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14213 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.

    Strawman. I never made the claim people haven't stated they like 3v3. They have done so even on this very thread. There are people that do like 3v3. Lost of them. However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode. Out of 5 rounds I have had 4 no-shows. Never seen that in 5v5 ever. It's astounding. You liking it or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people liking it obviously is not changing this outcome for myself and others so it really carries no relevance. That's why I don't care if people like it, their liking it isn't changing the negative experience, if that makes any sense.

    Also, if you want to refute me find me threads started by people who *dislike* 5v5. I made it more than obvious I was citing the numerous *threads* started as anti- 3v3. So, if you aim to undermine my argument find me a litany of anti- 5v5 threads. Thanks.

    I have the opposite experience, everybody played me in 3v3, I had no shows in the last 5v5.

    But our personal experiences are diverse and anecdotal. CG has the numbers, and they stated a 3% difference. That’s it. It’s rather a fact or a lie, and I don’t see why they would lie. If the numbers were awful they would just stop this game mode.

    So you may loathe 3v3, but only 3% more people don’t engage the game mode compared to 5v5. Hardly a landslide.

    Can you show this 3% statistic to me please? I would like to know exactly what analysis this is. The landslide is the countless threads to get rid of 3v3 and zero to get rid of 5v5

    Hyperbole is the most amazing thing ever!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    29912 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    You don’t care that some people like it but you care that some people don’t like it ?

    Exactly, because some people liking it doesn't change the fact that the volumes of people not liking it degrades the product. Does that make any sense to you?

    There is only a 3% difference between 3v3 and 5v5 in the number of people that auto deploy in the first round. Given that, I don't think the difference between the two warrants saying volumes of people dislike 3v3. I think perhaps people are just deciding in general that GAC with the additional teams in the new format is just too time consuming for the return, but that's just me spit ballin.

    You didn't mention the litany of 3v3 hate threads compared to the zero 5v5 hate threads. What about that?
    1) not a litany

    2) all the 3v3 hate threads have posts from people saying they enjoy 3v3.

    3) not sure why I’m bothering as you’ve openly stated you don’t care if people like it.

    Strawman. I never made the claim people haven't stated they like 3v3. They have done so even on this very thread. There are people that do like 3v3. Lost of them. However, too many can't stand it and it shows in the quality of the game mode. Out of 5 rounds I have had 4 no-shows. Never seen that in 5v5 ever. It's astounding. You liking it or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 people liking it obviously is not changing this outcome for myself and others so it really carries no relevance. That's why I don't care if people like it, their liking it isn't changing the negative experience, if that makes any sense.

    Also, if you want to refute me find me threads started by people who *dislike* 5v5. I made it more than obvious I was citing the numerous *threads* started as anti- 3v3. So, if you aim to undermine my argument find me a litany of anti- 5v5 threads. Thanks.

    I have the opposite experience, everybody played me in 3v3, I had no shows in the last 5v5.

    But our personal experiences are diverse and anecdotal. CG has the numbers, and they stated a 3% difference. That’s it. It’s rather a fact or a lie, and I don’t see why they would lie. If the numbers were awful they would just stop this game mode.

    So you may loathe 3v3, but only 3% more people don’t engage the game mode compared to 5v5. Hardly a landslide.

    Can you show this 3% statistic to me please? I would like to know exactly what analysis this is. The landslide is the countless threads to get rid of 3v3 and zero to get rid of 5v5

    Hyperbole is the most amazing thing ever!!

    I really enjoy it!
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.