GAC Join and Leave

2Next

Replies

• Confirm button please (3rd or 4th request I've made over the years at this point) - I've seen so many posts and threads on this, too (and I hardly come to the forums - whenever I come here, there seem to be a lot of people talking about this!). Not sure why this hasn't been done yet - how hard can a confirm button be? There's a confirm button to place omegas in ships, I mean, c'mon.
  • Just locked into gac with my mods in shambles testing for Kam mission. I thought I was still within the review period, apparently I was 15 minutes late. PLEASE, A CONFIRM BUTTON. "Your roster will be locked, are you sure you want to join? Y/N" seems to easy.
  • Confirm button, please!! Really not sure what the issue is with doing this - must create more revenue for them somehow not doing this - can't see how, but I would think that's the only reason this has not been done yet. I mean, there's a confirm button to place ship omegas - lol - and probably other confirm buttons for even less significant actions!! Please implement this!!
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    About that, just to be sure:

At the start of a round (so next one sunday night) : is my roster locked when I press the join button or when the round actually starts the next day (so monday evening)?

A definite answer would be nice.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »

At the start of a round (so next one sunday night) : is my roster locked when I press the join button or when the round actually starts the next day (so monday evening)?

Your roster locks at join (or very close - the snapshot may be an async task triggered by join)

Your league however is not locked. If you join and then claim feats which end up promoting you up a league before matchmaking ends then you will be matched at the higher league. I have tested this personally.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »

Your roster locks at join (or very close - the snapshot may be an async task triggered by join)

Your league however is not locked. If you join and then claim feats which end up promoting you up a league before matchmaking ends then you will be matched at the higher league. I have tested this personally.

Thx !