Star Wars novels

Lack
74 posts Member
Anyone have any recommendations for star wars novels for someone who hasn’t read any? I was thinking of staying in the current time line (episodes1-9) but would be interested in old republic and high republic stuff as well.

TIA

Replies

• Timothy Zahn has 3 which are pretty good: The Thrawn trilogy, Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I enjoyed the New Jedi Order series
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Timothy Zahn has 3 which are pretty good: The Thrawn trilogy, Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command.

Legends Thrawn trilogy or the new ones (Star Wars Thrawn, Alliance and Treason)? The new ones are good books as well, if you were meaning the old ones.
  • My favorite series is New Jedi Order. Legacy of the Force is also really good. Neither of them is in the current timeline though
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    As someone who’s only read canon novels, Master and Apprentice and the new Thrawn trilogies are great. I’ve heard that Lost Stars is good, and I’ve heard that Legends has some good books too.
  • You should read Fatal Alliance, that is a pretty good one.
  • Lack
    74 posts Member
    Thanks all for the recommendations! May start with the the thrown series and go from there.
  • Lack wrote: »
    Thanks all for the recommendations! May start with the the thrown series and go from there.

Thrawn series is the best
  • The Jedi Academy series by Kevin Anderson has always been a favorite of mine.