weird quest requirements

is there any way the objective to 'earn rank 3 or better 3 times in heroic AAT' in the jedi master quest could be changed or at least get completed if guilds sim the HAAT raid, i haven't actually played a HAAT since it was simmable and dont want to ask my guild to go back just for this quest. this objective just feels a little bit outdated and in need of an update oal122qtzpka.png

Replies

• Not sure if this is in @UdalCuain ’s FAQ, but you will eventually complete this even through summing. When you join a sim raid, you are allocated a random position.if you are in 1-3 when the raid is simmed, you make progress on this quest.
  • interesting, i hope thats true, i just must of not been lucky
  • 25nl5k3r88m0.jpeg
    No need to hope - I assure you I haven’t done any manual HAAT raids since sim became available, yet there I am with 1/3
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    25nl5k3r88m0.jpeg
    No need to hope - I assure you I haven’t done any manual HAAT raids since sim became available, yet there I am with 1/3

Did you have the quest when simming became available? At 0/3 or 1/3?

We are discussing whether to play some manual hAAT raids or not to complete that quest. Just want to be sure.
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    25nl5k3r88m0.jpeg

We are discussing whether to play some manual hAAT raids or not to complete that quest. Just want to be sure.

It definitely counts if you are seeded in the top three before it is simmed.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Thanx! I hope this will convince my guild.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    25nl5k3r88m0.jpeg

I did not have the quest before simming. Sorry, thought I’d made that clear.
  • There are in fact FOUR quests tied to the Tank RAID.

• Jedi Knight Quest 4/4 - Earn rank 10 or higher 5 times in the HAAT Raid
    • Jedi Master Quest 1/4 - Earn rank 3 or Better 3 times in the HAAT Raid
    • Jedi Master Quest 4/4 - Earn Rank 1 in the HAAT Raid

If you have purchased the hyperdrive bundle (and have beaten the Rancor Situational Awareness Quest) there is one more:
    • Situational Awareness - Destroy the AAT's turret 10 times

With simming the raid, with time, you will eventually pass the first three quests. However, you will have to run a Tank raid manually to beat the last one. Technically speaking, if you know what you are doing, it is possible to Destroy the AAT's turret 5 times during phase 2 and 5 times during phase 4.