Wedge's Relic Level

el_mago
748 posts Member
There are no requirements for Wedge, himself, but I figure he's gotta be g13 or better. Any help?

Replies

• G8 is plenty. Got it first try.

But you'll eventually need relics for JML requirements so might as well gear him up if you have spare gear.
  • I did it with G8, so please don’t relic him thinking you’ll need him that high
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    That's good to know, guys. He's fairly low geared now, so I won't waste any more gear than necessary. I thought he'd need to be g13 for his ship to survive long enough to make the jump to hyperspace. Glad I asked first. Thanks y'all!
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    You don't need him high for JKL. R3 if you are continuing to JML.
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    You don't need him high for JKL. R3 if you are continuing to JML.

Ugh...still on the fence about pursuing JML. Prob gonna shoot at GL Kenobi first. The requirements weren't that bad, imo.
  • IDK, if you already have a Rebels team then JML isn't that bad.
    Having to farm Hoda/Wampa is the pain for JKL to me. (And Gearing Rolo/Cholo)

• el_mago
    748 posts Member
    IDK, if you already have a Rebels team then JML isn't that bad.
    Having to farm Hoda/Wampa is the pain for JKL to me. (And Gearing Rolo/Cholo)

Luckily, just finished relic-ing the Hoda. Still at 5* for wampa. Gearing Rolo and Cholo now, so, yeah: fun times 😕

https://swgoh.gg/p/249272468/

This is me.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    I used to run CLS at relics in arena until just before Chewpio was released.It's the only reason I went for JML after JKL. So far JMK looks like he'll be better than him.
  • I got JKL but I never had the intention of going for JML. Couldn’t care less about sequel content 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Ive done it with wedge g8 5*