Forum Restructuring needed?

Antario
996 posts Member
edited June 2021
As the game evolved, maybe considerations shall be also made to overhaul the forum structure here a bit?
When I snapshot the current "General Discussion" threads, 8 out of 10 are about the Conquest game mode. Maybe it's about time to create a dedicated sub forum for Conquest, so we can clean up the "General Discussion" room here fore more important topics? Not saying Conquest isn't important but it's getting overwhelming. And I noticed my motivation to look up the forum is declining steadily because of that.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That is always the way, it takes a but of time for things to lose the "shiny" and then we make a sub and move on.

It will happen at some point just like it has for each other nee thing.
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    The current top three topics of "General Discussion" are JMK, Dark Side GL and Conquest. They are the most relevant topics to the state of the game.
    What's more "important" than these topics in your opinion?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    get rid of conquest aka "boring timesuck"and we won't have this problem
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

I understand that everyone's feelings are valid, but this would do harm to those of us that enjoy conquest. Surely you don't want to take joy away from me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2021
    TVF wrote: »

I understand that everyone's feelings are valid, but this would do harm to those of us that enjoy conquest. Surely you don't want to take joy away from me.

From you personally, they might. From everyone in general, no probably not.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

From you personally, they might. From everyone in general, no probably not.

But Giraffe is my friend!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

I would be in favor of keeping gc and without the rewards being earned there. I’d call it a “sandbox.”

It’s just a terrible idea to have something you can beat, but then need to go back and do all these dinky little feats, many of which are mismatched. Use no attackers AND get marked 40 times? Zzzzz busywork

Add in the awful stamina idea and it becomes a perfect storm of bad. Why not do away with simming regular battles? That increases screen time too, which seems to be the awful object of this mode
    Maybe End Game isn't for you