Uhhh Relic 9 Kenobi???

Prev13
z62lnv9luqbp.png

Is it my eyes gone bad or is that a relic 9 kenobi??

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    your eyes are fine
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Seems to be, but the test servers they use always have more things in it than the game does. Green plus' on gear levels that were previous caps and such.

So yes it could be r9, but that doesnt give it any real timeline.
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Still no saving of ship squads ?
  • Too busy with R9’s to develop a new raid. Lol
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion
  • Hi Ultra
  • These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion

Ahh ok understood.
  • LinkyTriforce
    71 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion

Just bring them now! c'mon, we can take it
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Too busy with R9’s to develop a new raid. Lol

Maybe they are working on a new raid? Who knows?
  • I think they will eventually bring it if they are already testing it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    I think they will eventually bring it if they are already testing it.

That is a sound idea, but it still doesnt mean anything in the timeline.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    "not coming in the next couple months"

so get ready for R9 when christmas is around the corner
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion

Couple basically means two, so...August?
  • Sebek wrote: »
    The title says it. In the new title update post, GK has a Relic 9. How do you feel about it?

Honestly people have a hard time getting to relic 8 as it is. Most likely whenever it comes out it will require more of the challenge rancor raid pieces for each level past 8. I think eventually they might need a new system to implement on other relic levels. Gear is starting to run out and will take a lot longer to relic characters eventually.
  • Themy
    96 posts Member
    I don't know anyone that wants relic 9, they want more content and a new raid. Deathstar raid needs to be in the game by now, I don't see how there is still no deathstar raid or a use for ships.
  • Since they give the chance to build R8 with Conquest, they will soon afflict us with R9 (not in a couple of months? September)🙄
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    carrot will always be moved
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • We want reworks!!! Great characters are a SHAME in this game 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • Themy wrote: »
    I don't know anyone that wants relic 9, they want more content and a new raid. Deathstar raid needs to be in the game by now, I don't see how there is still no deathstar raid or a use for ships.

I didn't know players wanted relic 8... but new content would be ok.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Soon™

Er or later....
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Hi Ultra

Ultra is very busy now so I'm filling in for her.

Hi, friend :heart:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Soon™

Er or later....

preferably the latter. waaaaaaaay latter.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    Soon™

Er or later....

preferably the latter. waaaaaaaay latter.

It will never be latter enough.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator

You should zeta GK

Its goooooooooddddddddddd
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    rework geo soldier, needs a zeta too

makes me sad when toons don't get to share in the fun
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    If R9 comes before any improvements to the gear economy then I’ll probably die laughing as that’ll be the biggest joke in a long time.

Just bring them now! c'mon, we can take it

No.
  • Using relic 9 when testing content explains a lot about game balance issues.