Thanks for lowering the drop on Bo Katan

Voygliz
38 posts Member
edited June 2021
Very nice of you. You could ask for the credit card directly if you want us to spend and not be so dirty as to drop it just to annoy us.

Disgusting. But nothing surprising coming from EA. You'll be running away with the worst company prize again. No need of trying hard.
Post edited by Voygliz on

Replies

• They don’t change the drop rates.

Hate to break it to you, but I just hit 7* on my Bo Katan. Never once noticed a change in the drop rates.

For everybody that gets bad RNG (you), there’s another that gets good RNG (me). It’s just luck.
  • You're welcome! Coming up next, turning the knobs on your arena RNG and tweaking your luck in LS TB.
    You know, all the stuff that doesn't actually get changed but people feel like there is a stealth nerf going live every time they log in.
  • Voygliz wrote: »
    Very nice of you. You could ask for the credit card directly if you want us to spend and not be so dirty as to drop it just to annoy us.

Disgusting. But nothing surprising coming from EA. You'll be running away with the worst company prize again. No need of trying hard.

Show your data please.
  • lordteri
    76 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    one thing is sure, they change pattern of fleets in TB no more defensive stance, now they obliterate u (almost :) )
    also on double drops over 1000 energy spent, got 10 shards between armorer/dark t/ hunter...since i am playing this since day one, i know their modus operandi...no need to sell rng stories, etc...

lucky i know which mats can be farmed (good drops above 33% threshold) and which to avoid and just buy them if u need them..ofc shards cant be avoided so half year farm in head and u are good to go...

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    lol seems legit
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • lordteri wrote: »
    one thing is sure, they change pattern of fleets in TB no more defensive stance, now they obliterate u (almost :) )
    also on double drops over 1000 energy spent, got 10 shards between armorer/dark t/ hunter...since i am playing this since day one, i know their modus operandi...no need to sell rng stories, etc...

lucky i know which mats can be farmed (good drops above 33% threshold) and which to avoid and just buy them if u need them..ofc shards cant be avoided so half year farm in head and u are good to go...

So in other words, you’re talking nonsense. Purple gears have the same drop rates. Shards have the same drops rates. So apparently there is a necessity to tell RNG stories. As for the defensive stance thing in fleet TB… I literally used it twice today.
  • Weird, i was going to thank them for raising the rate, as I went 5/5 on my first set of sims post update.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Voygliz wrote: »
    Show your data please.

Good job. Hope they pay you well or feel better. Not gonna spend any more time on people like you. ;)

Right? Who needs facts or data, when you can be rude and dismissive and base your "conclusions" on feelings? You do you.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Weird, i was going to thank them for raising the rate, as I went 5/5 on my first set of sims post update.

I like your post. OP ignored it but maybe they just didn't notice it. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    Show your data please.

Good job. Hope they pay you well or feel better. Not gonna spend any more time on people like you. ;)
    Good plan. Don’t waste time gathering data to back up your claims, or on people like me.

I’m sure you’ll put that time to good use.
  • Seriously, Kyno, you'll edit the post but leave the blatant troll's posts up?
    The edit is just Kyno moving the post to a subforum
    Whenever there's a complain in this forum, same names always appear to defend the "honor" of EA. Every hour in this chat and your posts only go one way. That's why it's worthless to answer you. You don't want facts, you only do your job.

Really guys, you may think you can fool people, but you're really funny. I hope they pay you well. Enjoy it.

P.S. And I could show data, but to what point? You'll find another excuse, or say I invented the numbers and to be just "my feelings". It's what you always do. You only have to click on your last posts to see it's the only thing you're able to do. Or the only thing they pay you for. As I said, not worth my time discussing with bots or paid workers from EA.
    Likewise, I only have to click on your posts to see a litany of whining and moaning, often about things you don’t understand. It’s the only thing you’re able to do.

And the point of asking for data is for validation of your claim. If you don’t provide any, your claim can’t be taken seriously.

The constant implication that people who favour facts over unvalidated claims are “paid” by EA shows one thing and one thing only. You have an axe to grind and dismiss any rational debate.
This discussion has been closed.