Uhhh Relic 9 Kenobi???

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Using relic 9 when testing content explains a lot about game balance issues.

Why, content coming in the period before shouldn't be beatable with R8, but made easier with R9?

Also how do you test how powerful r9 is in the current climate without it being in the build?

There are plenty of examples where the relic level needs to be present for testing.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Level 90 confirmed!!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I made my comment in jest, I should have been clearer about it.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

What game balancing issues do we have?
  • Ultra wrote: »

Assault battle tier 3 for nightsisters :)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Too much screen time obv
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Level 90 confirmed!!

That would be better than relic 9, TBH.
  • These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion

So relic 9 confirmed in 3 months then? Or by August?
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion

Yes
  • These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion

Translation: it is coming in 3 months. Start saving money.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion

Search not for confirmation but rather strive to provide affirmation.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • R9 for Q4 profits, will it require another type of mat (again).
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »
    R9 for Q4 profits, will it require another type of mat (again).

Challenge Conquest confirmed.
  • I want variety of game play not in-game inflation. The fun is to use different teams not focus on one or two squads. Better rework some toons and make them useable again.

I’m not in a mega whale guild and this severally limited the availability of R8 gears.
  • If we get R9 they will give us more stun guns?
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    Hahaha dreamer, relic 9 needed for ds gl confirmed.
  • ...just a question, only one: why a new player should start a game like this? Very hard for veteran, impossible for new one. Regards
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    LastNeuron wrote: »
    ...just a question, only one: why a new player should start a game like this? Very hard for veteran, impossible for new one. Regards

because packs
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LastNeuron wrote: »
    ...just a question, only one: why a new player should start a game like this? Very hard for veteran, impossible for new one. Regards
    Because, as shocking as it may sound, there are actually people who know how to git gut at the game (and before you or anyone else points out, not necessarily by spending).
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    I don't think r9 is a good idea. Really. I mean, are there any players who do?
    Most people, even spenders, are still struggling to get r8 for all their most used characters. So now how long before r9 characters become requirements for the next lot of GLs?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Stenun wrote: »
    Most people, even spenders, are still struggling to get r8 for all their most used characters. So now how long before r9 characters become requirements for the next lot of GLs?

August
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Relic 9 is fine

I hope they make relicing toons up to 7 a lot easier before or the same time they introduce r9
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member

Relic 9 is fine

I hope they make relicing toons up to 7 a lot easier before or the same time they introduce r9

R8 --> R9

40 Aeromagnifiers
    80 IDs
    80 Zinbiddles
    80 FSD

What the next progression mode is giving as rewards:

10 Aeros
    5 IDs
    5 Zinbiddles
    10 FSD
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Legend91 wrote: »

Relic 9 is fine

R8 --> R9

40 Aeromagnifiers
    80 IDs
    80 Zinbiddles
    80 FSD

What the next progression mode is giving as rewards:

10 Aeros
    5 IDs
    5 Zinbiddles
    10 FSD

They usually drop a new content before increasing progression levels that rewards what we need
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member

Relic 9 is fine

Of course they won't.

We're still waiting for the promised help with the gear crunch that they initiated some 18 months ago.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member

Relic 9 is fine

I'd be happy if they just made getting to G13 easier. Relicing from there doesn't really bother me.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    LastNeuron wrote: »

To be fair, a new player literally has years worth of content to play.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI not coming in next couple of month... finally already announced...