Tier IV of the event (Ajunta pall). Misleading requirements.

Current requirements are just misleading, and it just makes me sad.
As we can see it clearly says that it requires at least 6* and IX gear to pass the even, and that equipment is even said as a RECOMMENDED, which implies that it even should be possible to pass the event by having a bit lower equipment.
I would love to see the dev team provide proof that the event is doable with the criteria that are shown there (and not old video when it was indeed possible).

For example, my team that you may find in the screenshots can not do that event, and I do not even take into account all other rants on Reddit/forums regarding that.

eakzm6bu05i1.png
vv2stlqc0z1l.png
54gg2qrlllnx.png
659re12pqbyp.png
dxgih1he2xf4.png
7t7mnalj7uh9.png
qbtkqysxpgyl.png

So my question is when it will be fixed or appropriate criteria will be written.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    I beat it with similar gear to yours. Still have Juhani at G7 nowadays as well.

I had 10 on Carth, BSF, & HK. 7 on Juhani. 12 on Canderous.
  • You are even a bit overgeared for it. Try better mods.
  • 90MikeG
    15 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    jt0anbq4qulu.jpeg
    whjn2dfq8gz2.jpeg
    094g2e6jhs1o.png
    aeni05ubmi9d.png
    l6esraei5qbz.png
    yt86m1rvrmev.png
    I got Darth Revan yesterday. Gear 10 BSF, Gear 10 Juhani, Gear 10 Carth, Gear 9 HK, and Gear 8 Canderous. If people struggling with T4, keep trying, make sure you have Omega abilities and fast and good mods. It will take a good few attempts, then there’s T5, kill all the droids EXCEPT 1, take the bigger droid (don’t remember it’s name) then the final droid. It took quite a few attempts, no zetas, you need omega abilities but honestly it’s possible. The mods need to be good though, fast mods.
  • This has to be the most heavily reliant RNG battle this game has and the dumbest as well. 19/20 attempts Ajunta attacks non-stop until my entire team is dead (similar teams as posted here). He will literally attack 25-30 times in a row, he will attack Bastilla 8 times, HK 8 times, etc until they're all dead. I get it. You're better at this game than the rest of us and that's the point. If you're doing it with lesser characters than me and I literally dont get a turn what does that tell you?

Bottom line - CG says my characters EXCEED the suggested levels, gear and GP but I literally cant take a turn unless I attempt this fight 20 times and I may get 1 chance to play in the 20. And I have to hope that after each turn I finally get that he doesn't rally into another 15 straight attacks after his auto-counter and end the fight - which happens 95% of the time. 100+ attempts and I've probably truly attacked him 20 times.

This fight is the dumbest thing I've seen in this game or any game in a very long time. Something is broken with this fight.
  • @jsmokehaus wait till you do the gas event lol
  • @jsmokehaus you need to strategize. He's essentially a re-skinned Darth Maul, so familiarize yourself with his kit so you know what you need to do. He gains bonus TM whenever he kills someone, AoE daze, etc etc.
  • Impressive necro.