Conquest 4 Feedback [MERGE]

Replies

• Perfect argument. Just because some whale can do it, lesser.....so called lesser, players cant do it. changed the teams? 4 JKR teams in a row is changed up? At normal you shouldnt even need normals but to not even meet sector 2/3 is only designed to put the player in a depressed state as to spend more to achieve.
    They literally just changed up the teams you’d face, I dunno what you’re complainjng about it being stale. The fact that your old strategy doesn’t works anymore points to the fact they changed some things up, just not in the way that you in particular like.

Are some of the modifiers annoying, like the damage reflection on GR teams? Yes. Can you work around it? Absolutely, provided you change up strategies a bit. Also with the teams you listed they’re fairly easy to beat so I don’t know what you’re using.... It’s fine if you don’t want to use your GLs but don’t complain when you have some difficulty with Conquest. Not using your own teams is your choice.

the only teams they changed were teh boss nodes. They left every other team comp the same so I don't know what you're even talking about. Also they "changed them up" with teams you ALREADY FACE in conquest :joy: only teams they "added" were Rey and SLK. For 2 nodes.

As for the second part of your comment. Yes, you're 100% right. Silly me using Traya vs geonosians. or NS vs geonosians. Or, most hilariously, DRevs vs Geonosians. We all know those are terrible counters that never work. Such crap teams. r7 Malak gets oneshot by an r5 geo spy but hey, Malak is an awful toon anyway. Really my own fault for even bothering to use him. What a waste of relic mats he was.

I clearly have been beating them. You completely missed my point in your bid to tell me I'm incompetent. That modifier is completely and obscenely overused at this point and Conquest is becoming the new Galactic Challenge at an accelerated rate. Conquest was previously fun and used the full roster. Now it doesn't. Now it can't. CG's entire strategy in the game across every mode now is just to make it harder and give teh enemies obscene stats that we can't match or beat. With modifiers in play you'd think they wouldn't just do obscene power boosts, but that's exactly what they're relying on now for difficulty. It's lazy and removes all strategy from Conquest as a mode.

• So yeah... not all data disks are working...great. why are we expected to quality test this stuff; shouldnt this actually be someone's job?
  • GR1303
    22 posts Member
    I know which three feats I need to do for the max crate... I also need those data disks to work. So... guess I'll hang out for a bit.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Mistakes happen, even if such severe ones should be precluded before pushing the update. However I am really sad that no official dev statement has been published. @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI It is almost a day past and you told us nothing, e.g. whether we will get compensation or if there will be a hotfix. Don't know If I should wait and save energy or try my best with immense handycap.
    Since there are not so many days left to complete conquest, time is a valuable resource. If energy is full, you have to waste it. If you do fights without datatisk effects, you may lose stars or whole battles. Makes it harder to earn code cards. And what is most critical, if you wait with fighting until energy has recovered and a hotfix has been pushed (hopefully!), you will have troubles with ceasing stamina of your teams. I planned my feats by fighting bit by bit and letting both, energy and stamina recover.

Edit: I like your squirrel avatar, Doja
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    The dev tracker indicates multiple disc fixes are ready to release, which makes me super happy!

I do wish they would have said something about it this morning, but I've found dwelling on the past only leads to sadness.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    TVF wrote: »
    I do wish they would have said something about it this morning, but I've found dwelling on the past only leads to sadness.
    But ignoring the past leads to the same mistakes being made again and again. Repeatedly

Edit: And if there would be a statement, less people would complain, which reduces work for Support Team and forum moderators
  • **** I wish they had made a post about Entrenched not working!!! I spent all my Conquest energy losing fights before realizing what the problem was!!!! All my strategy relies on Entrenched, they give me +275% protection...
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »
    But ignoring the past leads to the same mistakes being made again and again. Repeatedly

Edit: And if there would be a statement, less people would complain, which reduces work for Support Team and forum moderators

Forum moderators love their work!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »

But releasing content with multiple new bugs doesn't usually happen...

in other games. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I wasted so much energy trying to complete feats without all of my entrenched data disks working. I really wish they would say something more than just that they are working on it. Will conquest be extended? Will it be reset and rub again? Will compensation be offered? There's less than 4 days left now and this is making conquest really unfun.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CadeVenx wrote: »
    I wasted so much energy trying to complete feats without all of my entrenched data disks working. I really wish they would say something more than just that they are working on it. Will conquest be extended? Will it be reset and rub again? Will compensation be offered? There's less than 4 days left now and this is making conquest really unfun.

I am told the hot fix will go out today to fix the ones listed in the tracker as ready. They should have a post outlining any details there.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    free crystals incoming? :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

3 CWC shards
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    No wonder nodes that should have worked went south quickly. I got so frustrated I refreshed my energy.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

3 CWC shards

When they gave away 330 CWC shards for compensation issues, they should spend him a rework
  • DarthAsajj
    86 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I hope they give us lots of Conquest energy to make up for all the energy we lost because of Entrenched not working...
    As well as an extra day before the end of Conquest, because otherwise we won't have enough stamina to make up for the lost time.
  • zatho wrote: »

This

• LordDirt wrote: »

hahahahahahahaahh
  • I think I just got a hotfix, entrenched appears to be working now
  • TheGamingGeek
    75 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    I think deployable cooling systems should be added back. I can see a noticeable difference in my performance now that it is gone. I heavily relied on it and now that it's gone I'm falling behind in my shard in terms of rewards. I realize that it was too good but I think if you nerfed it just a LITTLE it would be fine. I literally can't even get past phase 2 GAS
  • RezaTorin
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    So Entrenched is supposed to stack, right? It does seem to work but I’m only seeing 2 stacks when I have 4 disks with Entrenched. Is it supposed to stack, or no? This would be helpful to know for future Conquests in general.

FWIW, before it was broken I had 4 stacks of Prot Up at beginning of battle, now it shows only 2.
  • RezaTorin wrote: »
    So Entrenched is supposed to stack, right? It does seem to work but I’m only seeing 2 stacks when I have 4 disks with Entrenched. Is it supposed to stack, or no? This would be helpful to know for future Conquests in general.

FWIW, before it was broken I had 4 stacks of Prot Up at beginning of battle, now it shows only 2.

Same here, I don't think it's working correctly still.

Used to get 5 stacks of protection with my current set up (275% total bonus prot from entrenched) and now I'm only getting 3 stacks
  • Lots of bugs with entrenched. At least they fixed the translation bug. But I never found another good one, like the ones I refused because it said it was only for mandalorians.
  • Amoliski
    106 posts Member
    My feedback: This conquest suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked
  • Conquest is already stale. This one has been particularly bad, the data disks have been terrible, the feats are stale and some are down right STUPID! I really don’t care about the game mode anymore. It’s a chore not a fun experience and that is because of the data disks, the cost to move data disks and the stupid feats.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Got max crate again this conquest but this is quickly becoming a chore and not fun anymore.

Next conquest needs to do away with data disk swap costs, a feat counter, new feats and more diversity of teams we face. Not to mention to having the same data disks at every spot and to actually give some good data disks. The only purple data disk I got was the future vision one. It’s so bad lol
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Job done. Now waiting for payment.
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    The Rey fight in Sector 4 is a big wall for a lot of rosters. Strong rosters don't have a problem with it but I am seeing guild mates with weaker rosters struggle with that fight to the point of just giving up. I get making boss feats difficult if not impossible for lessor rosters but only the final fight should take a monster squad to win.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Straegen wrote: »
    The Rey fight in Sector 4 is a big wall for a lot of rosters. Strong rosters don't have a problem with it but I am seeing guild mates with weaker rosters struggle with that fight to the point of just giving up. I get making boss feats difficult if not impossible for lessor rosters but only the final fight should take a monster squad to win.

I've used my GAS-Team to get 30 attacks outside my turn. With wrong datacards Rey died after five strokes (she did go from green to dead, no activation of damage immunity. So I think it is not a problem of Roster but of wrong datacard/consumables
  • ef76mx10kmmk.jpeg
    3 battles left to get the last event feat (50 DS wins). Also have 3 battles that aren’t 3 stars, so I’ll do them at the same time for a second consecutive no refresh red crate.

It can be obtained with <100 battles, if you complete more boss feats and forego one of the 50 LS/DS battles.
This discussion has been closed.