Cantina battles, 8-E

I started to open Ebon Hawk with hope that i would get few extra ability material omega. I have got over 40 shards of ship, but not a single ability material, so question is, has someone ever got any, or is it bugging or what?

Replies

• Options
    The drop rate is notoriously low. Like <1% low.
  • el_mago
    752 posts Member
    Options
    I got one.....
    once
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    You can normally get a gold omega mat once every six months. Depending on how aggressive you farm.

I get them more often than that. I would say once a month. But I almost always do at least 1 refresh a day, and 3 quite often
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    The drop rate for omegas in cantina are insanely low. They’re more of a “hey that’s a nice extra” than an expected drop.
  • Options
    So its not bug, its about rng. I do three refresh every day, so i can expect to get totally 1-3 before Ebon is done 🤔
  • Options
    sitruuna wrote: »
    So its not bug, its about rng. I do three refresh every day, so i can expect to get totally 1-3 before Ebon is done 🤔
    Your best bet is to expect none at all.

In the time you farm Ebon Hawk you’ll get vastly more from GW, fleet challenges etc.
  • Options
    I also think it’s a farce that certain items in cantina battles show 2x drop rate. Yet when the battles are simmed I get an odd number (ie 1,3,5,7 etc) of said item.

Mathematically this should be impossible.
  • Options
    Bilal3 wrote: »
    I also think it’s a farce that certain items in cantina battles show 2x drop rate. Yet when the battles are simmed I get an odd number (ie 1,3,5,7 etc) of said item.

It shows the maximum possible drop. 2 is not guaranteed. 0,1,2 are all possible drops.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Bilal3 wrote: »

You got a response to your bug report yesterday telling you the same thing that people here are telling you today: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cantina-Mission-reward-fail/m-p/10523176#M50848
  • Options
    Years ago, I paid more attention to this, and I seem to remember getting about 1 per character farm. So in the time it takes you to get ebon hawk up to 7*, you might get 1.