Hack is real, its like magic

Prev13
Destark
81 posts Member
edited May 2022
EDIT BY EA_JESSE: I had to edit this to remove the player in questions name. It's against the forum guidelines to call out a player for cheating on the forums, however if you suspect someone is cheating report them like I mention in my post below.

Here are the power comparison at 5:59:17, I have been refresh like crazy and took this screenshot as soon as *** moved up to rank 3
hDfyZbz.jpg

This is 5:59:46, power 11540 beats power 18524 under 30 seconds
M2MzbIs.jpg

Here is the team of ***
hBALTGZ.jpg

Here is the other team
sGok6Bj.jpg

Its been like this for a week, it was even more ridiculous a few days ago when he got a team of heroes with 4 bars of health beating the top guys on my server left and right. Ill be honest, I can't beat Worbon Hammer with his 5-6 star fully geared Jedi team, I lost 2 heroes even before the second round, while I can auto-play beaten *** under a minute, so you guys be the judge
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• JoJoMo_007
    114 posts Member
    edited December 2015
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    JoJoMo_007 wrote: »
    How does your timer go from a 3 min 44s wait at 5:59 17s to only 2 out of 5 battles remaining at 5:59 46s. In under 30 seconds? Doesn't make sense.

50 Crystals, so I can get into combat with those guys to show their team set up
  • I got it nevermiind. My mistake. I thought u would have went to 5 more battles but you just refreshed the timer, not the battle count.

I hope this hack gets fixed asap. It's very disheartening to see.
  • JoJoMo_007 wrote: »
    I got it nevermiind. My mistake. I thought u would have went to 5 more battles but you just refreshed the timer, not the battle count.

I hope this hack gets fixed asap. It's very disheartening to see.

Yeah, I actually found the links of the hack and reported him along with the hack through official channel a few days ago, still waiting for them to reply
  • Report it. Then when his account gets locked/deleted for hacking you and everyone else can get the rewards you deserve.
  • Good work. :)
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Breetai wrote: »
    Report it. Then when his account gets locked/deleted for hacking you and everyone else can get the rewards you deserve.

I doubt he can get banned since we can have same names on different servers, it would be a totally different story if I know his ally code tho :P
  • Report it. CG will know who the account belongs to.
  • Keep us updated. I want to know how long, if ever, it takes for them to ban this guy.
  • Agreed. Please keep us updated because let's face it, this is one of the things that can determine the life span of this game.
  • Maybe Darth Sidious dodged every single attack because we all know how that goes now ;) In all seriousness though probably not the case.
  • Protip: The AI is garbage, but hey cry hack
  • Shizmoo wrote: »
    Protip: The AI is garbage, but hey cry hack

Did you read what he said? Battle lasted 30 seconds. I couldn't beat a 18k team in 30 seconds and I'm at almost 22k
  • Shizmoo wrote: »

lol, not that crappy. You can't overcome a 7,000 power level difference with skill and good team composition. Come on..
  • I didn't read what he said so yes he can say goodbye to his account
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Shizmoo wrote: »

No matter how garbage the AI is, there is no way 7000 power + 6 level difference with his 3* Chewbacca can win :P Worban Warhammer is the top dog on my server with always 5 levels above most top 50, his Aayla hits like a truck, can one crit kill my Sidious or Dooku
  • Yes, if you see someone you suspect is cheating go ahead and file a report using the instructions at the top of this thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2373/how-does-one-report-cheats-answered#latest

As I've said before, we don't take cheating lightly and are investigating these situations. When reporting someone you suspect is cheating, please be sure to include your ally code and the name of the player you want to report.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Yes, if you see someone you suspect is cheating go ahead and file a report using the instructions at the top of this thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2373/how-does-one-report-cheats-answered#latest

As I've said before, we don't take cheating lightly and are investigating these situations. When reporting someone you suspect is cheating, please be sure to include your ally code and the name of the player you want to report.

That's good because it's stressful at the top.
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Yes, if you see someone you suspect is cheating go ahead and file a report using the instructions at the top of this thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2373/how-does-one-report-cheats-answered#latest

Oh thats Genius!!! ( Im not being sarcastic ), I thought there is no way to ban this guy without his ally code, but yeah my ally code can identify my server then find this guy without his ally code
  • BAM!!!!!!

Knew there would be a way, but didn't think of sending them your ally code. Well at least I know now so if I ever run into this issue or see someone else run into it.
  • I made my own post about this but I have the exact same issue.

2nd on the server and 8000 power below other players. Definitely hacking.

http://imageshack.com/a/img905/3203/1TUIXz.jpg

Oh and be careful my post got deleted because I didn't block the name of the hacker.
  • I'm glad something may be done about this.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Very good screenshots.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • 3* chewy hahaha :p
  • very good work. keep it on
  • Dont get your hopes up. Sadly, the guy wont get banned or anything, and will continue to cheat. In a few weeks he will actually have a competitive team, as he is also able to cheat in single player missions and in numerous ways. A guy named Scopigno has been doing this for a month on my server, and now continues to do it but with an 18k team. They did nothing about it, and Scopigno is still at it.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Pilot wrote: »
    Dont get your hopes up. Sadly, the guy wont get banned or anything, and will continue to cheat. In a few weeks he will actually have a competitive team, as he is also able to cheat in single player missions and in numerous ways. A guy named Scopigno has been doing this for a month on my server, and now continues to do it but with an 18k team. They did nothing about it, and Scopigno is still at it.

Just like you predicted, nothing has been done since I reported him a few days ago, I didn't even get a response email that supposed to be within 48 hours, while his team is keeps getting stronger everyday, it will be very difficult to prove him cheating very soon
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Update: After days of waiting, I just got this email from customer service about my report

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I understand your issue that you want to report against a cheater in the game. Your concerns, feedback and troubles are important to us. We want to thank you for informing us about this player or group of players, we will fully investigate your report. We strive to provide a safe, fun and fair place to play and commit to taking the appropriate action against those who wish to abuse in this manner and those who create applications or cheats which can be used to give an unfair advantage to a player.

I will discuss the concern with my supervisor about the action which can be taken against this player.

We will investigate this report and take action in accordance with our Terms of Service. Due to our Privacy Policy, we will be unable to disclose the results of this investigation, or any actions taken against the reported account.

Please follow the steps in the link provided below for further assistance to report cheating:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-report-cheating/

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://help.ea.com.

Thank you again for your cooperation and valuable time.
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Funny thing is, this is the reply email of my " steps in the link provided below for further assistance to report cheating " cheating report, so what should I do now? Re-submit the same thing all over again to get this email again and again, its like an infinite loop
  • jesse has asked us not to include conversations between support and ourselves on the forums. those are meant to be private.

other than that, just have to have faith that the Team will do what's necessary. it's a lukewarm answer, but ultimately, there's not much else we can do other than to report the cheating (and just once, per player).

in my experience working as a community manager for mobile games, submitting additional tickets for cheating for the same player (or any issue, really) just slows down the rate of processing, as someone has to spend time clearing these tickets instead of actually checking for the alleged cheating.
    mighty chlorians
This discussion has been closed.