Ship frags

GASVOR
2 posts Member
edited October 2021
Can EA active double drop on ships? In my opinion the Ships is the most boring part of the game because the fleets always are the same (1st order, galactic republic, empire, separatists, rebels and resitance?) Farm the ships fragments is very slow. If EA dont remake and upgrade the ships they will at least should be easy the farm.
Post edited by GASVOR on

Replies

• I agree
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Agreed. Ships are tolerated and not enjoyed. They are a chore to help your character roster, and the slow farm rate makes it a difficult chore.

1.5 shard per day single node is 220 days. How many nodes can your energy stretch to on ship nodes with all your other projects? You’ll be lucky to do 2-3 at a time, if that. So a full fleet could take you 440-660 days. That’s just silly.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    Agreed. Ships are tolerated and not enjoyed.
    I enjoy ships.
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I enjoy ships.

+1
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    +1
  • I love lamp
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I enjoy ships.

+1
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    I like ships and agree that they are a bit neglected. I don’t see how double drops helps that though.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Yeah yeah the +1 gang.

It’s all so easy. You’re those guys when people ask how do you X, and you all pop up with I just use my relic 8 Sith eternal, it’s just all so easy.

Haven’t found a single youtuber or streamer who has much else to say beyond them being a chore. Including the ones who have every ship. But at least the forums have their fans.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    I like ships and agree that they are a bit neglected. I don’t see how double drops helps that though.

Because building a fleet FTP, a full proper fleet and not half a fleet and garbage backups, can take more than 2 years. You could get GAS or most of the GL’s in a year. And that’s just one fleet that can take that time. We need multiple fleets. It’s borderline ridiculous.
  • But if we got the double shard drops for characters why not do the same for ships
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »

Because building a fleet FTP, a full proper fleet and not half a fleet and garbage backups, can take more than 2 years. You could get GAS or most of the GL’s in a year. And that’s just one fleet that can take that time. We need multiple fleets. It’s borderline ridiculous.
    A single-shard character / ship farm takes about 220 days or just over 7 months at 5 attempts per day.

You can farm several characters / ships simultaneously even without buying energy refreshes. If you can afford a 50 crystal refresh or two you can do even more.

Many ships can also be bought in the fleet, GW &/or Guild Event stores.

Ship shards are also available from various Assault Battles.

So tell me, which fleet takes you two years to farm the fighters for?