Sith Lord Vader next GL?

Replies

• cboath7
    459 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    So to be a Jedi you must do a million things but to be a Sith you just have someone declare you one?

There isn't a set of requirements to get there. They're basically private clubs. If the head of the club wants to make you complete the 10 labors of hercules x 10 to enter, that's what you have to do. If he likes you and says you're in, you're in. Neither side has a checklist for admittance via the force, it's just up to who's in charge.

There are 2 sith at a given time. The top guy calls the shots. On the jedi, there's a council and who knows what else that uphold and create the rules. Per the rules, anakin shouldn't have gotten in, but they discussed it and made an exception.
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member
    Veserion1 wrote: »
    Please no URoRRuR'R'R to R8.
    That is my only wish

He fought Luke so it might be a different one.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member
    cboath7 wrote: »
    So to be a Jedi you must do a million things but to be a Sith you just have someone declare you one?

There isn't a set of requirements to get there. They're basically private clubs. If the head of the club wants to make you complete the 10 labors of hercules x 10 to enter, that's what you have to do. If he likes you and says you're in, you're in. Neither side has a checklist for admittance via the force, it's just up to who's in charge.

There are 2 sith at a given time. The top guy calls the shots. On the jedi, there's a council and who knows what else that uphold and create the rules. Per the rules, anakin shouldn't have gotten in, but they discussed it and made an exception.

The Jedi did indeed have things Padawans had to do even called them the Jedi Trials.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member
    Sooooooooooooooo, when is the DS GL announcement?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sooooooooooooooo, when is the DS GL announcement?

Yes.
  • soon
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member
    August?
  • July.. next fiscal quarter begins.
  • dgree
    521 posts Member
    Wadthebad wrote: »
    soon
    Soon™
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    August?
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    July.. next fiscal quarter begins.

9136tux91r6y.gif

• Starslayer wrote: »
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Actually I think CAT will be this GL’s Wat.

Maybe. Maybe not.

GAS could be this GL's Wat. That's a big roadblock for young accounts.

Either way works. I have gas and will get cat next conquest.
  • Veserion1 wrote: »
    That is my only wish

I'm ok with relic tuskins being required but only if they add enough to make a decent team and make them semi useful.

They could add cob vanth to be a tuskin leader. Mando Season 2 themed.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    That is my only wish

I'm ok with relic tuskins being required but only if they add enough to make a decent team and make them semi useful.

Cobb is an odd choice for Tusken synergy, let alone leader. They could add a "Tusken" version of Boba when BoBF hits though, he had to get his gaffi somewhere...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    That is my only wish

Cobb is an odd choice for Tusken synergy, let alone leader. They could add a "Tusken" version of Boba when BoBF hits though, he had to get his gaffi somewhere...

Boba never fights with tuskins in mando. But he does use a gaffe stick so it kinda makes sense. I was thinking Cobb since he works with the tuskins (although reluctantly at first) to beat the kray dragon.

Though you're right, beskar mando would probably be a better leader (at least lore wise) for the group. Maybe beskar mando rework to include tuskin synergy, Cobb with a unique with some tuskin synergy, then the three tuskins we have.
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member
    edited June 2021

Sharad Hett
    jbf5jrhtwoif.png

• Wolfcast1e
    526 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Usually a GL abilities ingame are inspired by what he does in the story, in the movie.
    Let’s go through what Fallen Anakin does while ‘’pre-suit’’.

He hit Windu in the back to save Palp
    Big win against the younglings
    He kill a bunch of politicians
    He chokes Padmé
    He looses to GK

Can’t wait to see is kit.
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    Usually a GL abilities ingame are inspired by what he does in the story, in the movie.

He chokes Padmé
    He looses to GK

He chops off both of Mace's hands/lower arms
    He destroyed ALL the Jedi in the Jedi temple
    He kills all the leaders of the Separatists that are left
  • Wolfcast1e
    526 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »

He chokes Padmé
    He looses to GK

He chops off both of Mace's hands/lower arms
    He destroyed ALL the Jedi in the Jedi temple
    He kills all the leaders of the Separatists that are left

I’m not saying it’s impossible, but I really don’t understand the hype of a fallen Anakin. And I think a separatist GL would make more sense. But yeah .. we never know.

And if we get a Lord Vader (Fallen Anakin, pre suit), that means we will never get a real Darth Vader GL …. I just cant imagine that.
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member
    GL Maul makes more sense as he can be Separatist/Sith and then do GL Rebel vs GL Empire but who knows.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    GL Maul makes more sense as he can be Separatist/Sith and then do GL Rebel vs GL Empire but who knows.

Maul or at least the post ep1 version wasn't a separatist. He was working on his own agenda. So that doesn't make sense either.
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member

Maul or at least the post ep1 version wasn't a separatist. He was working on his own agenda. So that doesn't make sense either.

True, but he was attacking Qui-Gon and Obi-wan in Naboo under Separatist control. CG doesn't go off of lore too much anyway. ;)

It's also really unlikely they'll do an ot rebel vs empire GL set since we already have the main heroes/villains from the trilogy. They gave us those characters when legendary/journey characters were still the most powerful. Most likely, we'll get a gl with the mando requirements next and then maybe from the bad batch era after that.

You can't really have another ds prequel GL other than palps or vader. They are the most powerful villains of the prequels. We already have a GL palps so we aren't likely getting another. Though a "Senate" vs GL mace or a ep 3 sideous vs GL gmy would be epic. But neither one pairs with GLK.

True, but he was attacking Qui-Gon and Obi-wan in Naboo under Separatist control. CG doesn't go off of lore too much anyway. ;)

Trade Federation control. The separatist movement didn't really start until shortly before episode 2.
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member
    Could do a strong GL Leia Episode 6 in here Endor outfit for Rebels. She is poorly represented in this game.
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member

Trade Federation control. The separatist movement didn't really start until shortly before episode 2.

Well then another Dooku who could be both Sith and Separatist. :(
    Could do a strong GL Leia Episode 6 in here Endor outfit for Rebels. She is poorly represented in this game.

Yes, but who is her ds counterpart? Maybe jabba but that wouldn't be endor Leia. The big fight in rotj (the culmination of the ot) is luke vs vader and palps. We already have them.

I wouldn't mind an endor Leia btw. But it wouldn't fit with how they do GLs.

Well then another Dooku who could be both Sith and Separatist. :(

We have dooku from the movies. Yes we could always get another version but Dooku isn't the main villain of the prequels. Just a place holder for vader. And if you look at just ep 3, then the dooku fight is the least epic one of the movie.

Sideous makes the most sense for lore but like I said we already have a GL palps. Too bad they had to recycle the villain for the sequels. I like the ep 3 version better anyway.
  • LordDirt
    4972 posts Member

Yes, but who is her ds counterpart? Maybe jabba but that wouldn't be endor Leia. The big fight in rotj (the culmination of the ot) is luke vs vader and palps. We already have them.

JML is not SEEs counter part though.

JML is not SEEs counter part though.

Technically it should have been see a d Rey and then SLKR and jml but they didn't think it through real well.