Is this possible?

Is there any reasonable way in which Palp could have 100% protection after this battle?

PalpsCLS.png

Replies

• It may be. I've seen videos where you turn meter remove on SLKR and you see his protection bar increase/fill up. Following that fact, Palpatine could inflict shock enough to "recover" or increase his protection to where it's full. He gets 50% more protection from his unique too. Not sure how reliable this theory is as protection in this game is weird. For example, if SLKR is at 0% protection, if you remove turn meter on him, his protection can increase the 10% from 10000 to 11000, but 0% of 11000 is still no protection, which means visually you should not see his protection bar fill up.
  • Seems impossible, no zetas on Palp. Han shoots first and stuns, so they all get a turn and Palp doesn't have any protection recovery
  • JovDoe wrote: »
    Seems impossible, no zetas on Palp. Han shoots first and stuns, so they all get a turn and Palp doesn't have any protection recovery

Swgoh.gg never shows zetas.
  • I have this guy in shard and doesnt have any ueta on palp
  • Moreover, you can check the roaster directly for any zetas on swgoh. I would send it to LucifersDaddy for review
  • Moreover, you can check the roaster directly for any zetas on swgoh. I would send it to LucifersDaddy for review

I've sent multiple messages to LucifersDaddy and reported in app, but without any response I'm concerned they are going to be allowed to cheat their way to 'Premiere Kyber Champion' of division 8 this season.
  • Trust me, I have done the same a few others in my shard as well. Month back, I pulled him down with GAS like 30 secs before his PO and he beated my GAS in less then 15 secs to get his first spot. Reported to both Lucifer and Levi, and no reaction. He is climbing every day through Gl Rey, SLKr, SEE all r8 with ulti without any reaction from CG