Just a bit of a GL whine

Crayons
565 posts Member
edited June 2021
c4kml8w4pwlc.png

Despite staring everything same time, and having way more characters to collect, and stuff for the characters to collect; ships are painfully slower. I would appear to be months from the ships still. Then months from the Finalizer as I have to wait on event, unlock 4* and wait for event again several more times. I know it’s been pointed out many, many times and there’s nothing new to add. It’s why I titled it a bit of a whine.

Replies

• Crayons wrote: »
    c4kml8w4pwlc.png

Despite staring everything same time, and having way more characters to collect, and stuff for the characters to collect; ships are painfully slower. I would appear to be months from the ships still. Then months from the Finalizer as I have to wait on event, unlock 4* and wait for event again several more times. I know it’s been pointed out many, many times and there’s nothing new to add. It’s why I titled it a bit of a whine.
    Refreshing a node would help.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    I have done. Was even prepared a few times to buy the 8 for 800 shards with my saved crystals. But they rarely if ever show up for these 3 ships. Now I’ve finished all gear I have more crystals and energy available to refresh more, so it might speed up
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    And totally know I’m being a bit dramatic and whining like a 5 year old cause he didn’t get his 5th candy
  • Crayons wrote: »
    I have done. Was even prepared a few times to buy the 8 for 800 shards with my saved crystals. But they rarely if ever show up for these 3 ships. Now I’ve finished all gear I have more crystals and energy available to refresh more, so it might speed up

Refreshing once or twice is considerably better value for your crystals than buying shards.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Thanks. I’m gonna start doing that as my focus now. At least I have the zeta and relic saved up for SLKR. However not so much his gear. But I need to unlock to apply so shard refreshes it is.
  • DEATHER
    87 posts Member
    And you can refresh finalizer event so if you save enough crystals you can get finalizer to 5* a lot sooner then waiting for next events
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Didn’t know that
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Crayons wrote: »
    c4kml8w4pwlc.png

Its a fairly recent change that made farming characters vs ships a lot easier, I think after the Rey and SLKR were out

The bright side is that you didn't have to farm characters as slow as most endgame players
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    c4kml8w4pwlc.png

You really needed to factor this into your planning from the start. Now that you know, you'll be better prepared for the next one.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    100% I’ll be better prepared. I have already started Anakins ship and a few others now ahead of what I had planned. Storing up the get too. I did spend what I earned on gear, but that needs gone for now
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    Seems like you have just neglected ships in general. I think the last time I missed something ship related was when I was still farming BH ships for Han's ****. At this point, since you have all the toons done, you can concentrate your energy refreshes just on ships.
  • EdSolo wrote: »
    Seems like you have just neglected ships in general. I think the last time I missed something ship related was when I was still farming BH ships for Han's ****. At this point, since you have all the toons done, you can concentrate your energy refreshes just on ships.

It's a painfully obvious ship neglect at that. Rebel M iLF requirements and HT aren't exactly something you would expect missing in an account with at least 14 high level relics.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    M iLF

Nope
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH