Galactic War

G'day, I started a new account about a month and a half ago, just playing it f2p, doing whatever I please. I was fortunate enough to unlock the bad batch and they are amazing at low gear, carrying me through galactic war. I just reached lvl74 and am coming up on the 50 completions for simmable gw. I only just realised that to sim gw you have to be lvl85 which I am months off. For such an outdated game mode with few decent characters to farm from shipments, I don't see why this feature needs to be limited to lvl85. GW is boring and relatively time-consuming considering the level of rewards. I was really looking forward to saving 20 minutes of pain for an outdated game mode but instead, it's going to be months before this happens. Legendary events such as Padme and 3po I can understand being level capped but simming gw, like come on. Surely there are other new players who feel my pain in gw and wish for CG to make a change.

Replies

• Level 74-85 won’t take you “months” surely?
  • Level 74-85 won’t take you “months” surely?

Depends on how many refreshes he's doing & if he gets all 3 "free-45's" times each day.

From what I recall, a dedicated, refreshing several times a day player, takes about 3 months to hit 85.

1 Month each for these ranges roughly..... L1-L60.......L61-80........ L81-85

So if he's pretty casual in his play then I could see 74-85 taking 6+ weeks for sure. Maybe 2 months.

• As for the OP, just level as fast as you can is all I can say, get all the 50 crystal refreshes in you can each day.

3 Gold for sure followed by Blue/Green. Lay off the Red refreshes till 85 if you want to lower the time it takes to level.
  • PS. Shipments might look like there are "few decent characters" but its LOADED with Ships as well so its not like its outdated stuff.

Zeb, Cad, Biggs, Res Pilot, & Phasma all required for top end toons as well.

Should keep anyone busy for a while.
  • Terkac11
    79 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    As a lvl 74 my self i confirm it will take months, not 5-6 but definitely 2-3.
    As for GW it is indeed the most boring thing. I'm 45/50 wins already and i believe most of the new players are around there. They should make it simmable from a lower lvl and not 85.
  • PS. Shipments might look like there are "few decent characters" but its LOADED with Ships as well so its not like its outdated stuff.

Zeb, Cad, Biggs, Res Pilot, & Phasma all required for top end toons as well.

Should keep anyone busy for a while.

Cheers for the help bro. I am relatively active and refresh a decent amount, it's just having to do gw everyday is a pain and was looking forward to simming.