Where are Wrecker and Echo ?

artusa
175 posts Member
edited July 2021
Why were all the Bad Batch taken out all at the same time ? Why didn't Wrecker and Echo get the same amount of time as Hunter ? I was looking to complete Wrecker today and Echo in the following.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Wrecker can be farmed right now

As for Echo, all the Bad Batch toons are following the marquee release schedule cadence, and you can find the exact dates when they will be available here:

https://swgohevents.com/marquee
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Wrecker is in the 7th stage of lightside hard
  • Ricka and Ickoo
  • Winterwolves
    1717 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Ricka and Ickoo

Lol, is that Omega's accent you're doing?

I can't tell you how long it took me to get used to that half aussie accent they did for the clones.

I'm so glad they got a kiwi to do Omega.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    Captain Obvious I think we all got the in game message that Wrecker was moved. That doesn't answer my question. Hunter and Tech were in Weekly Shipments hella long time and Wrecker and Echo weren't in there as long. I was depending on those Weekly Shipments to expedite them to 7*. Let me be more clear... Why weren't Wrecker and Echo given the same amount of time in Weekly Shipments as Hunter got ? It's a fair question that makes sense and don't say because of cadence because that makes it unfair.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    Ricka and Ickoo

Ohmegaa !
  • May the 4th is the answer. This was my take on what happened:

They started with hunter and followed with tech. Then someone decided they wanted the last one, Echo, to be released on May 4th, because they realised they didn't have anything lined up for it. They delayed Wrecker by a bit to make the gap to Echo not too long.

So there was a weird gap, which we have just seen again repeated in the shop and node placement, because they are.... following the normal cadence.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    May the 4th is the answer. This was my take on what happened:

They started with hunter and followed with tech. Then someone decided they wanted the last one, Echo, to be released on May 4th, because they realised they didn't have anything lined up for it. They delayed Wrecker by a bit to make the gap to Echo not too long.

So there was a weird gap, which we have just seen again repeated in the shop and node placement, because they are.... following the normal cadence.

Then they should have taken out Hunter earlier. Thank you for your response. Much better than the moderator.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    What were the dates involved for the longer/shorter times?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Shadroth
    160 posts Member
    Ricka and Ickoo

Lol, is that Omega's accent you're doing?

I can't tell you how long it took me to get used to that half aussie accent they did for the clones.

I'm so glad they got a kiwi to do Omega.

Jango is a kiwi and those American people that do the clones voices are terrible
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    artusa wrote: »

Then they should have taken out Hunter earlier. Thank you for your response. Much better than the moderator.

You asked a poorly worded question and got a more generic response cause the Moderator wasn't 100% sure what you were trying to say in your initial post....
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member

Ultra responded to your original post that didn't even mention shipments. You are acting like a smart-**** because of your own incompetence.
    Weekly Shipments are not Shipments, they do not follow the same schedule so they didn't have to take out Hunter earlier. You can still buy BB shards from Shipments.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    th3evo wrote: »

Ultra responded to your original post that didn't even mention shipments. You are acting like a smart-**** because of your own incompetence.
    Weekly Shipments are not Shipments, they do not follow the same schedule so they didn't have to take out Hunter earlier. You can still buy BB shards from Shipments.

No
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ricka and Ickoo

This post did not get near enough likes. It literally made me lol. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    Echo shards came back to weekly shipments and I quickly bought them up. Thank you, Omega, bring the boys back. Oh and btw to anyone reading and trying to decide if you should zeta that girl up, dont, I wish I could get back my 40 zetas but I know I can't and I've kicking myself till this day.