Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    TuncBlack wrote: »

A non-ult JMK, very cute.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • LordDirt
    4985 posts Member
    Would like to see against a UA JMK with CAT and add Wat to SLKR.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    TuncBlack wrote: »

A non-ult JMK, very cute.

Indeed, i didnt want to unlock SLKR ultimate too so it cool be fair :)
  • LordDirt
    4985 posts Member
    Some characters need other characters to bring out their full potential. Just wait and see what happens with CAT.

Why should every character be able to be bought? Now you just sound like someone who want to complain about everything.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Sorry, I didn't see r8 specifically mentioned above & so I didn't really get what you were saying.

I got it now.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    jedilord wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Having a 5* gas first should mean you had a 7* gas first.

Sry that makes no sense for me...

Everybody unlocked gas at 5*. From there, everybody bought gas shards the same way. So if you were one of the first to unlock gas at 5*, you had a head start to buy the extra shards missing, so you were one of the first to have him 7*.

Also, it’s very unlikely that you need both kam and cat, as you lose kam main skill if you field cat.

• jedilord wrote: »
    Having a 5* gas first should mean you had a 7* gas first.

Sry that makes no sense for me...
    I see plenty of Ken teams on my shard. Personal experience differs I guess. Even in your case, it doesn’t necessarily means that those teams are easier to beat. It probably means it’s more interesting to fight a new team rather than repeating a fight you already played 500 times. From limited personal experience, ultimate kam teams are much more challenging (but not impossible) than non ultimate or non kam teams. If I’m looking for a sure thing and not a challenge, I’ll play an old team than I know for sure I’ll win against.

no they are easier to beat, if i can choose between basti and ken lead, i take the ken for my climb

i think ken is actual the worst legend def team, yeah we all can wait 1month for CAT, cool a GAS debacle as i said... or do we need KAM and CAT? if so: CG i wanna buy that toon cause i don´t have him 7*... oh we can´t buy him? even worse than the GAS debacle i guess?

In KAM’s kit there’s a big bonus if all allies are GR Jedi, so I don’t know if KAM and CAT will be a thing?
  • CAT won't really make a difference to the zombie counter. Her insta kill won't kill zombie and it won't affect SLKR
  • Daihas
    3 posts Member
    Honestly JMK seems an absolute waste, and has cemented in me never to chase the next GL or try to speed it up with crystals in any way. My full R8 team still will fall into the 30s in arena if I don't manage it. Because everything beats it. I've got to switch back to a SEE comp at the end of the day to counter all the JML scrubs.

Arena is where crystal generation is, and it's where it's most important to have an advantage. If all the old stuff beats it, there's zero reason for any player to accelerate unlocks. Lesson learned CG. CG has been hammering this at us with each GL round, and I think I'm finally beaten enough to read the message on the wall. No more crystal spends for you CG...
  • Granolo
    214 posts Member
    Daihas wrote: »
    Honestly JMK seems an absolute waste, and has cemented in me never to chase the next GL or try to speed it up with crystals in any way. My full R8 team still will fall into the 30s in arena if I don't manage it. Because everything beats it. I've got to switch back to a SEE comp at the end of the day to counter all the JML scrubs.

Arena is where crystal generation is, and it's where it's most important to have an advantage. If all the old stuff beats it, there's zero reason for any player to accelerate unlocks. Lesson learned CG. CG has been hammering this at us with each GL round, and I think I'm finally beaten enough to read the message on the wall. No more crystal spends for you CG...

From the start they said GL's will be, at least for now, the rtoof of power creep, so it was expected that new GLs wouldn't be better than older GLs. As far as I've seen, JMK is a solid character, so it's absurd to say it was a waste. If you expected him to be better than the other GLs, and to be able to sit on the top of the arena with him, you clearly haven't been paying atention.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    I don't see Rey and barely see Kylo in arena anymore, so even if GLs are around the same power level, there is an evolution. It's totally fair to expect the new GLs to be an important part of the next meta.
    However, it's too soon to draw conclusions on the matter imo.
  • Daihas wrote: »

This is cute. I can put any of the three GLs I have in overnight (Kenobi, SEE, and JML) and fall into the 70s. Defensive powerhouses aren't a thing anymore, and if that's your criteria for excellence you're never going to be happy again
  • thedrjojo
    952 posts Member

g6a099zal4iq.jpg

Jmk is easily the best gl in the game.

Ultimate jmk has been a godsend for me. Before him I was in the 60-70s to start my climb, I'm starting today at 9, and over the past 3 days it's been 11 and 14, the highest since I got him is 24. And that's without kam or cat.

I can beat any other gl team essentially on auto as well (the hardest team is actually Rey titans, depends a lot on who jkr marks). Slkr I can take gas out and put in aayla and still would get 60 banners in gac. Jml or jkr lead jml is a breeze, and see gets ugly, but usually it's jmk jka and snips alive at the end. And that's without cat's 50% offense bonus.

And this is vs behemoth arena teams (like I said, jkr jml gas jkl hoda/wat, or Rey titans, or see sith empire)... Using the team I will use with jmk in gac. None of these other arena gl teams get used in gac, or even really in tw. So he's going to have an even easier time dominating in tw.

Don't even get me started on ls geotb. I'm super excited about this upcoming one cause he's going to blaze in it.

And, it's just a fun team to play with. They are like Mon mothma on steroids with so many assists.

Maybe with Kam will gmy make the team, but right now jka snips and gk seem to be foundation of this team... Sorry padme
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    thedrjojo wrote: »

g6a099zal4iq.jpg

Jmk is easily the best gl in the game.

Ultimate jmk has been a godsend for me. Before him I was in the 60-70s to start my climb, I'm starting today at 9, and over the past 3 days it's been 11 and 14, the highest since I got him is 24. And that's without kam or cat.

I can beat any other gl team essentially on auto as well (the hardest team is actually Rey titans, depends a lot on who jkr marks). Slkr I can take gas out and put in aayla and still would get 60 banners in gac. Jml or jkr lead jml is a breeze, and see gets ugly, but usually it's jmk jka and snips alive at the end. And that's without cat's 50% offense bonus.

And this is vs behemoth arena teams (like I said, jkr jml gas jkl hoda/wat, or Rey titans, or see sith empire)... Using the team I will use with jmk in gac. None of these other arena gl teams get used in gac, or even really in tw. So he's going to have an even easier time dominating in tw.

Don't even get me started on ls geotb. I'm super excited about this upcoming one cause he's going to blaze in it.

And, it's just a fun team to play with. They are like Mon mothma on steroids with so many assists.

Maybe with Kam will gmy make the team, but right now jka snips and gk seem to be foundation of this team... Sorry padme

What team do you run him with in arena? Snips, GK, GAS and....?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • JKA. It tells you in the Discord screenshot.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    JKA. It tells you in the Discord screenshot.
    :# Good call :facepalm:

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    "RCT"? No thanks.

That's what Seedy called it - I was just using it for consistency. I usually call it "Crankor" (in guild chat).

I call it CPit
  • thedrjojo
    952 posts Member
    Jka pairs so well with him. That buff/health immunity on his basic, he hits like a truck, causes snips extra damage as well. At first I thought gmy was going to be the best match but I think gmy goes with jml or jkr over jmk

• I really don’t understand why people are disappointed with a character that can basically auto every other GL on offense? Especially when CG was very clear before releasing him that he would be on par with the older GLs.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    I really don’t understand why people are disappointed with a character that can basically auto every other GL on offense? Especially when CG was very clear before releasing him that he would be on par with the older GLs.

Because people expect him to be No.1 in arena every day because he’s the newest GL, but isn’t because his AI on defense is lacking and has counters that can beat him. He’s not different than any other GL really in that regard.
  • Whats about the Game crashes in the Kenobi Event? lost 45 Tickets because of the crashes...
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Mindead wrote: »
    Whats about the Game crashes in the Kenobi Event? lost 45 Tickets because of the crashes...

I’d submit a ticket but don’t expect customer service to be too helpful.