JMK vs SEE

Starslayer
2413 posts Member
Hello boyz and girlz,

i have a brand new ultimate JMK on my shelf.

With which line-up do you have success against SEE ? KAM is not an option...

Thx for your help !

Replies

• Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Still no idea on how to beat see with jmk without kam ? Seems that old palp is a tough nugget.
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    Can’t jmk solo see?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Yado101 wrote: »
    Can’t jmk solo see?

Apparently not
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    My cunning plan is to let Starslayer figure it out while I finish farming JMK prereqs, then unlock JMK, power him up and profit!!! :D
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    what's your .gg?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Can’t jmk solo see?

Depends on the JMK modding and the SEE lineup (and ofc JMK needs his ult). A r8 Vader in the SEE lineup for example will cause complications.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Can’t jmk solo see?

Depends on the JMK modding and the SEE lineup (and ofc JMK needs his ult). A r8 Vader in the SEE lineup for example will cause complications.

Same results here (modded for speed, not sure if it’s the best course of action here). I tried it against 3 comps and only succeed against 1. Couldn’t pass Vader nor a tank heavy comp.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    what's your .gg?

https://swgoh.gg/p/369666448/
  • JMK, C3PO, Ahsoka, Shaak, General Kenobi. Target JMK with both of Shaak's moves and C3PO's second to build up the mastery and if Vader is on the opposing team focus him down first. Pretty easy
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    My cunning plan is to let Starslayer figure it out while I finish farming JMK prereqs, then unlock JMK, power him up and profit!!! :D

You stole my plan
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    JMK, C3PO, Ahsoka, Shaak, General Kenobi. Target JMK with both of Shaak's moves and C3PO's second to build up the mastery and if Vader is on the opposing team focus him down first. Pretty easy

Thx, I’ll try that. Couple of questions: do you focus malak first or last ? Is Ashoka supposed to do some damage in this set up, or is it a ‘let’s jmk destroy everyone’’ situation ? Do you target shaak or 3po with jmk’ s first special ?
  • Malakas
    10 posts Member
    JMK self assist will kill vader.
    Kill Wat before you kill whoever has tank tech
    Keep calling self assist for faster ult
    Palp ultimate will kill 2/3 people, but Kenobi ult should be faster or same speed, and JMK can solo down SEE once the team is dead.
  • Malakas wrote: »
    Palp ultimate will kill 2/3 people, but Kenobi ult should be faster or same speed, and JMK can solo down SEE once the team is dead.

Could you please share a video of this ? I can’t pull it off.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Malakas wrote: »

Could you please share a video of this ? I can’t pull it off.

The problem with his post is that most SEE teams don't have Darth Vader.

Exactly half of the SEE teams in my shard's top 30 have Vader in them.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*