Purchases on Apple I-pad not received ( 3 times already)

Icemanmenno
11 posts Member
edited July 2021
So i’ve purchased a crate oif Crystals ( 50euro about), a bad batch bundle( 27 euro) and for test crystal box (5 euro)
This first 2 of these puchases in May.
I had done other purchases as well around the same date, but these 2 i never got. I’ve logged this with EA. I have send printscreens a number of times - 2 months later i still did not get any help, always getting mails back saying they can’t open my documents. ( which are printscreens from a computer -very odd.)
I keep getting mails from EA, if I still need any help -but i can not reply to that question - But I do still need help.

Who can actually help me ?
What was strange about the 3 purchase in accordance to other purchase i do and that i do receive ; “ I am sent out of the game to confirm my purchase through a bank app. When i get back to the game -no purchase is reveived.” When i do purchases from the game and am not being sent out to the bank app -i do receive my content.

I can imagine this must be traceable - but as said - no concrete help to this day.

Many thanks for any help on this issue.

Kr
J.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Have you tried the restore purchases button in game?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Have you tried the restore purchases button in game?

Yes, almost everyday for the last 2 months.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Are you sure you were charged? (Sorry, just covering my basics)
    Are you sure you were charged? (Sorry, just covering my basics)

Yes, i have checked my i-tunes and got confirmation of paiement there. When I check my bank account - the money was taken of as well. So I am sure about paiements

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please open a ticket with EA Help, through the in game help button, and then message CG_Doja_Fett with that number. He may be able to help you, but ultimately you will be working with EA Help.
    Please open a ticket with EA Help, through the in game help button, and then message CG_Doja_Fett with that number. He may be able to help you, but ultimately you will be working with EA Help.

What number do I use ? The purchase number ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

The ticket number for EA Help. But you can also include any other information you have.

The ticket number for EA Help. But you can also include any other information you have.

I already have 2 ticket numbers running ftm. Can i mail him those numbers ? Where can i find CG_Doja_Fett mail ?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

I already have 2 ticket numbers running ftm. Can i mail him those numbers ? Where can i find CG_Doja_Fett mail ?

Direct message him on the Forum. Yes those should work.

I mailed Doja_Fett july 9th. When can i expect response ? Is he checking and then getting back to me ? Shall i wait some more or send reminder ?

Ke.
    J

Direct message him on the Forum. Yes those should work.