Has anyone seen a 30 speed secondary?

Zombie961
1819 posts Member
If a mod can start at +6 speed, and roll 6 on each stat drop, then theoretically a plus 30 (31 once you get 6E). Has anyone even seen a 30? Even seeing some people on swgoh.gg I've only seen high as 29

Replies

• Yes I have actually. It’s exceedingly rare
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    One shard mate of mine posted a screenshot on Discord the other day. Forgot to keep a copy though. But yes, these god-tier mods exist!
  • MemeMaster
    332 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    you are more likely to get struck by lightning on the way to get a lottery ticket, win the lottery, then get struck by lightning again on the way to check it in before you manage to get a 30 speed secondary. This is how ungodly rare they are. But yes, they do exist
  • Imagine the power of a Offense% Arrow with 31 speed secondary!
  • Not my mod but someone posted this on fb am46j66nkcjm.png

Just proving it can happen
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    My guild mate has it
  • I have one diamond 6-E with 24 (4) but I will not upgrade it. I prefer to live whit hope instead of frustration.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    panetone wrote: »
    I have one diamond 6-E with 24 (4) but I will not upgrade it. I prefer to live whit hope instead of frustration.

giphy.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    panetone wrote: »
    I have one diamond 6-E with 24 (4) but I will not upgrade it. I prefer to live whit hope instead of frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU
  • Imagine the power of a Offense% Arrow with 31 speed secondary!

I’ve got an offense set offense arrow with +28 speed, definitely one of my very few ‘God Mods’.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Highest secondary speed I got is 28. It’s upgraded all the way so no shot at 30.

I believe in you!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Imagine the power of a Offense% Arrow with 31 speed secondary!

I’ve got an offense set offense arrow with +28 speed, definitely one of my very few ‘God Mods’.

Wow, that is a mod! Nice slicing on that one!
  • My best shotujjo5c7yqid8.png
  • I’ve got two 27’s. One is maxed but the other is still white, so 🤞🏻.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I’ve got two 27’s. One is maxed but the other is still white, so 🤞🏻.

There’s a max of 5 secondary rolls. If your 27 speed mod is 6 dot, it is a already maxed for speed.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Big deal, my uncle who works for Nintendo got me a bunch of 30-speed secondaries.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • MasterSeedy
    4995 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    @Konju

I think that was a joke? it is hard to be sure, though.

NicWester, though, was being completely serious. Nintendo hoarded all the high speed secondaries when mods first came out so that they could use them for promotional purposes.
  • I've got a 29 speed on my Drevan. Best I've gotten to.
    If I try and replace 1 of my mods on him, he'll be over 350 speed (currently sat at 341)

pz0ode2w54ed.png
  • I can't push my Darth Revan over 338 because I need to have my Malak go first.
  • 3398hbvywke0.jpg
    64smt4ydhliz.jpg
    those two are my best, and i have 4 more with 27 speed
  • wno6gjfnnskz.jpg
    So close
  • Whatelse73
    2149 posts Member
    Don't worry, once they implement 7-dot mod upgrades we'll all be able to get them 30+!
  • The only mods I've ever seen with Speed (1): 6 on them were those sold in the mod packs (which was the whole point in them I thought)
    Otherwise the first roll for a 5 dot mod is capped to a range of 3-5
    correct me if I'm wrong
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    lucaefor wrote: »
    The only mods I've ever seen with Speed (1): 6 on them were those sold in the mod packs (which was the whole point in them I thought)
    Otherwise the first roll for a 5 dot mod is capped to a range of 3-5
    correct me if I'm wrong

You get +1 going from 5 dot to 6 dot.

So if you start at 5 and get 4x6 that's 29, go to six dot and boom there's your 30 :sunglasses:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Don't worry, once they implement 7-dot mod upgrades we'll all be able to get them 30+!

Actually, with the way they implemented 6-D through 6-A, I don't know there's much chance of that. If they do the +1 again for going from 6 to 7, then sure, that rare 30 secondary could go to 31. But if they leave it where each stat caps at (5) but 7-dots D - E just give you 4 more chances for other stats, then we won't really see over 30 speed secondaries. We would, however, get more chances for speeds in the 20s, but I'm not really sure it would upset balance too much just in terms of where you'd have to be at in your roster to slice a lot of mods to 7-A.