What's your operating number feat

DIESELIMAGE
4 posts Member
edited November 2022
Hey, hope I am in the right place.

For the what's your operating number feat it says to use Stormtrooper Han, FB Luke and L Chewbacca to unlock the feat.

I have several questions on this..

First does it have to be part of the offensive teams or defensive team in order to unlock?
Second does this only work on 3v3 or can I just make a team with said characters plus two more in 5v5?
Third, can I try to do this on a previously lost match? Moping up the rest on a second go. For example in a 5v5 I lose first match but take out 2 toons. Can I go in with said characters and unlock it that way?

Lastly, do I have to wait for the respective event to arrive in order to unlock this feat?

My thanks in advance for the help!
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• I don't have the same feat so I can't check the text, but....
    If it says win a battle, then you can win that battle on whatever try (first, second, etc)
    You can normally add other toons to the team and win the feat, but if it says you need those 3 in a team then they must all be there...you can't divide them up over multiple teams
    I'm not sure if defensive holds count as a won battle for feats...I'd also suggest that's a risky strategy as your opponent might just walk over the team you place
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member

For the what's your operating number feat it says to use Stormtrooper Han, FB Luke and L Chewbacca to unlock the feat.

First does it have to be part of the offensive teams or defensive team in order to unlock?
    Second does this only work on 3v3 or can I just make a team with said characters plus two more in 5v5?
    Third, can I try to do this on a previously lost match? Moping up the rest on a second go. For example in a 5v5 I lose first match but take out 2 toons. Can I go in with said characters and unlock it that way?

Lastly, do I have to wait for the respective event to arrive in order to unlock this feat?

1) It has to be on offence
    2) It can be 3v3, 3v5, 5v5 etc as long as those characters are on the team.
    3) Yes, as a clean up crew works too, as long as all required characters are in the team
    4) It has to be done when it is on the feats list during the specific Grand Arena season. I have a feeling it was part of the last season, so it could be a long while before it comes back.
  • was anyone able to unlock this post the season? I've been trying to do it for awhile via trial and error where I can but not many chances because I haven't invested much in these characters.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »

1) It has to be on offence
    2) It can be 3v3, 3v5, 5v5 etc as long as those characters are on the team.
    3) Yes, as a clean up crew works too, as long as all required characters are in the team
    4) It has to be done when it is on the feats list during the specific Grand Arena season. I have a feeling it was part of the last season, so it could be a long while before it comes back.

Wait? Grand Arenas still have feats?
  • 16 month old necro
  • EA_Mako
    2099 posts EA Community Manager
    Locking the thread here as it's quite old, thanks folks.

Please feel free to start a new thread if you're wanting to discuss a specific subject that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.