Bad Batch S1:E11 Chat (SPOILERS)

2Next

Replies

• Sebek
    2201 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    I don’t see why they would not be released in chronological order.

Lucas and Disney have a habit if not doing things chronologically. Mostly Clone Wars did it, though I thought it was seasons, not individual episodes that jumped in time.

Other than Clone Wars, what jumped in time?
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Sebek wrote: »

Lucas and Disney have a habit if not doing things chronologically. Mostly Clone Wars did it, though I thought it was seasons, not individual episodes that jumped in time.

The prequels.

Although that’s a different kind of time jump.
  • Sebek
    2201 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »

The prequels.

Although that’s a different kind of time jump.

Right.
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Nihion
    3241 posts Member
    It is a common thing in Star Wars, but unless it’s explicitly stated, I would assume a weekly TV show that relies on episode to episode events would be chronological.
  • Xcien
    1951 posts Member

It was individual episodes that jumped in time.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien wrote: »

It’s been a bit since watching Cline Wars, so I thought that the story arcs jumped all over the timeline.
  • Xcien
    1951 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

It’s been a bit since watching Cline Wars, so I thought that the story arcs jumped all over the timeline.

There are some that do, but most are in order both cinematically and chronologically.
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • The first two or three seasons were a bit wonky on timeline but after that it cleared up and was mostly chronological. Except for one season premiere that should have been like 2/3 of the way through the season.
  • The one I remember is the Christophsis episodes (Seargent Slick, Anakin vs Trench, etc) were specifically out of order.

Regardless, I doubt they’re being sneaky about this BB episode being earlier in time. That happened in CW but when it did it was very apparent.
  • No episode 12 chat?
  • No episode 12 chat?

Apologies. I thought it had posted, but clearly it didn't. At this point it's a little late, so we'll just roll episodes 12 and 13 into a new post for tomorrow.
  • No episode 12 chat?

Apologies. I thought it had posted, but clearly it didn't. At this point it's a little late, so we'll just roll episodes 12 and 13 into a new post for tomorrow.

Episode 12 has been cover friend. Hopefully I can make it through the next 4.5 hours and we can discuss it then. lol