Kit Reveal: Omega

Replies

• Durandal wrote: »
    No one cares...

About your hate for little girl characters with New Zealander accents. In a Galaxy full of creatures it's strange to hear such disdain for any of these amazing characters.

Do you hate Darth Vader cause he's evil? We're here cause we love STAR WARS! All of it.
  • Model looks better ingame… not perfect, but not bad.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Wish it wasn’t a marquee. Otherwise awesome

Did I miss how many stacks of target practice she can have?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Well, it’s good to know who the fifth BB member is. While I wouldn’t have minded Crosshair, I’m still happy that it is Omeega.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Extremely disappointed that Crosshair has been collectively ignored this entire kriffing time. I have ZERO attachment to Omega, Crosshair is an original member of the Batch, Echo adopted as the fifth, and there’s still one more member (allegedly, if Omega is in fact not the fifth enhanced clone that Nala Se mentioned) that we don’t know of yet.
    WHY IS CROSSHAIR NOT A CHARACTER YET??????????
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Extremely disappointed that Crosshair has been collectively ignored this entire kriffing time. I have ZERO attachment to Omega, Crosshair is an original member of the Batch, Echo adopted as the fifth, and there’s still one more member (allegedly, if Omega is in fact not the fifth enhanced clone that Nala Se mentioned) that we don’t know of yet.

The story is still young. Could be a Thrawn-like event coming. CG is doing a good job of making us think about team composition.

Or he could come as an Imperial Remnant
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Extremely disappointed that Crosshair has been collectively ignored this entire kriffing time. I have ZERO attachment to Omega, Crosshair is an original member of the Batch, Echo adopted as the fifth, and there’s still one more member (allegedly, if Omega is in fact not the fifth enhanced clone that Nala Se mentioned) that we don’t know of yet.

I for one like Omeega and her Kiwi accent. Crosshair is not a character yet because his story is still being developed. He’ll most likely come at the end of the first season. Also, to point out, but Crosshair is no longer a BB member, since he betrayed them for the Empire (because of his chip).

• Extremely disappointed that Crosshair has been collectively ignored this entire kriffing time. I have ZERO attachment to Omega, Crosshair is an original member of the Batch, Echo adopted as the fifth, and there’s still one more member (allegedly, if Omega is in fact not the fifth enhanced clone that Nala Se mentioned) that we don’t know of yet.

I feel ya on all points except that I do like Omega. I just think it's sad that they didn't add Crosshair first and then Omega. I just hope he doesn't end up as an Imperial toon and they bring him back into the fold.
  • Chocobilly
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Personally I'm a little miffed at the model. Someone said she looked like Peter Pan. Spend all the time getting JML and JKL to look perfect, and they are actual people.
    Omega is already a 3d model in a show.
    Grab the file and low poly her. >_<

Case in point. All of the people in game from the Mandalorian look fantastic, including the two iterations of Grogu. SMH
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Another ambiguously worded kit. It could be read that she loses Target Practice stacks when an enemy loses zeroed in.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Another ambiguously worded kit. It could be read that she loses Target Practice stacks when an enemy loses zeroed in.

Because she does.

So, when a toon with zeroed in dies, she loses all stacks?

And when she switches zeroed in to another character, she loses all but one?

I’m just asking because it is not clear.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    If that’s the case, then it doesn’t seem very powerful as she’ll only ever have 1-2 stacks of target practice at a time. Also, what happens if she applies zeroed in back on the same toon? Does that reset the stacks to 1?
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    If that’s the case, then it doesn’t seem very powerful as she’ll only ever have 1-2 stacks of target practice at a time. Also, what happens if she applies zeroed in back on the same toon? Does that reset the stacks to 1?

It doesn't stack.

Actually it does stack when you re-target the same toon with zeroed in.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member

It doesn't stack.

Actually it does stack when you re-target the same toon with zeroed in.

What are the benefits of having Zeroed In twice then?

It gives her an additional stack of target practice. But honestly, she looks pretty blah so far. She does not hit hard. And the target practice stacks seems fairly useless. Especially with them resetting when zeroed in goes away/gets moved.
  • Gibrise
    38 posts Member
    Is this new character bugged? It says she is an attacker, unless the relic is actually firing soft toys instead i have seen more damage from mace windu....
  • dragonsage
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Ltswb1 is talking about "target practice" stacking not "zeroed in" and "target practice" dose stack. 'target practice: +5% CC, offense and 10% CD PER STACK'
  • Sebek wrote: »
    dragonsage wrote: »
    Ltswb1 is talking about "target practice" stacking not "zeroed in" and "target practice" dose stack. 'target practice: +5% CC, offense and 10% CD PER STACK'

They are talking about Zeroed In, they said that the benefit of having Zeroed In twice is that it grants Omega an additional stack of Target Practice, which isn't true.

hes asking that if you get x stacks of target practice which dose stack. dose it reset to 1 stack of target practice if you switch targets or they die.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    I was not asking if zeroed in stacks. I was asking if her stacks of target practice reset if you reapply zeroed in to the same target. They do not reset and they do stack.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    She hits like a wet noodle. It seems her “big damage” is totally reliant on having defense up and stealth and others using specials, so that she can assist. That’s a lot to hope for. Especially since Wrecker pretaunts and is susceptible to a stun.
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    She hits like a wet noodle. It seems her “big damage” is totally reliant on having defense up and stealth and others using specials, so that she can assist. That’s a lot to hope for. Especially since Wrecker pretaunts and is susceptible to a stun.

So you wahled her to relic lvl or just running with a borrowed char in the marquee event?
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

So you wahled her to relic lvl or just running with a borrowed char in the marquee event?

I watched several hours of testing with her at r7 and God mods. And she hit for less than 20k most of the time. Usually around 16k. Yes the bonus damage from defense up is nice, but that’s not always there and they all get that.
  • Makes me wonder if you’ll need a full team of BB for something
  • Makes me wonder if you’ll need a full team of BB for something

Heroes Redemption: Crosshair
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Makes me wonder if you’ll need a full team of BB for something

Heroes Redemption: Crosshair

They might do a Epic Confrontation for him.

• Ewok Scout called... It wants its bow back.
  • Roon
    35 posts Member
    Ahnald whaled hard on Omega today and tested her at relic 7 with r7 Bad Batch in arena and other game modes. Unless he's driving her wrong, (turn order or mods messed up), then she's not a positive addition to the squad. Her damage even after zeroing in snd training lessons hits like a wet noodle. I hope she's not WAI, cause she looks really weak. Please give us hope for her!
  • Roon
    35 posts Member
    Watched her tested at r7 with r7 Bad Batch and she looked underwhelming. I was ready to whale on her and BB. Please tell us something isn't right.
  • I'm convinced that her bow actually shoots wet noodles. I have some G12 characters who hit harder than her at R7. Her damage takes way to long to ramp up and by the time she starts doing anything, the battle is over. My R7 Tech is doing more damage than her and he has great utility as well. Her stats are good, but it doesn't translate to any damage.

2/10 - would not recommend.