Characters that were disappointing

Roon
35 posts Member
edited July 2021
Characters you had high hopes for, or received a lot of hype, but didn't live up to expectations, and really let you down?
I'll start:
Mace Windu
OMEGA
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    As a non-kam owner, jmk. To be confirmed in 4 days.
  • Tbh even without KAM I think kenobi is a boatload of fun
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Tbh even without KAM I think kenobi is a boatload of fun

He’s my 3rd GL, and the first time that I go for a GL and don’t use it in arena. There is no team I can beat with him that I can’t beat more reliably with Jml or Rey (including other jmk). Bloating my roster with a lot of meh high relics characters for a GL that I don’t use in arena and need a lot of other good characters to be a threat in gac is disappointing. I have fun in tb, that’s true, but it’s 4 fights per month. Yeepee.

As stated before, maybe everything will change in 3 to 4 days. We’ll see soon enough ;)
  • In my shard at least most people tend to go around JMK than fight it
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    JMK
    I thought he would be more terrifying but for now i'm fine fighting him and i try to do so as often as possible. We'll see if CAT is going to change that.
    For Omega i believe that Ahnald used her wrong, even if she's an attacker her kit is better for support. Use her like a mix of Rex (TM gain) and Chewie (assist).
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I don’t understand people who are underwhelmed with brand new characters without giving them time to fully understand their kits and best modding. If a new character beats everything on auto from the get go, then it’s boring and probably unbalanced.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    JMK

Did you think he was DS?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    JMK

Did you think he was DS?

It's amazing how bad your "jokes" can actually become..
    Once again: I thought he would be stronger. Right now i can use the same team to fight him as i use for JML. It's just lame, i'm looking for a real challenge.
    [...] - You can insert your "jokes" about how i could try using my LS teams for having a challenge here.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • so many characters... i wish there was a way that we can undo all the improvements. i am even willing spend credit to do it.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    BAM ( who should be named Din Djarin ), Mace and Fulcrum for me.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    BAM ( who should be named Din Djarin ), Mace and Fulcrum for me.

Agree on all three especially the fact they didn't call din djarin
  • Only half of the characters I have. Most of them I got by accident and didnt even want. Wish they would only give out shards of tunes you WANT. But the worst part is when you get a great character, like Vader, build/gear/level/mod him up, and start having a lot of fun with him. .... And then they nerf him or intridruce a new tune that undermines are wallops him easily. Vader was my best and favorite until I ran into the gear 12 bottle neck. Now I am watching eveyone around me suddenly developing multiple zetas and relics. I think im done.