I can’t beat JMK

Prev1
Whaleathon
182 posts Member
edited July 2021
So I’ve spent the last several weeks using different comps to beat JML and I have failed miserably. I’ve seen many other players having success where I have not. I currently have 4 GLs and not one of them come even close to taking him down. Today as of writing this i spent almost 500 crystals just to see if I could beat him and not one of them was a win. Below are some videos I uploaded wanted to see if anyone could point out what I’m doing wrong here.

https://youtu.be/KXEO9L7QupU

https://youtu.be/DXYGMnFo3Xc

https://youtu.be/AShJ4Xqc6YU

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I use JKR lead JML with GAS, JKL and Wat. Open calling GAS to assist with JML (using JKR’s ability) against their GAS. Mark GAS, don’t use JKL’s mass stun, call GAS to assist JKL. GAS is the priority target. Get him done and you should be good.
  • I’ve had pretty good (about 90%) against ultimate JMK, running the same Jedi+Wat line up, but using JKR lead instead of JML lead. (That guarantees a savior, and you get protection regen on assists)

First turn I don’t use JML AOE, as they typically all have foresight anyways.

TM swap from JKR to JKL.

Mass stun.

Mark either GAS or snips.

Profit.
  • I run SEE, Wat (6*, only one buff on SEE), Malak, Traya and Thrawn. Get rid off GK taunt, focus GAS then AT.
    BUT, my opponents run 3PO instead of KAM...
  • I’ve actually ran all those comps and had no success while following those exact instructions. I can never kill anyone off. They usually one shot my JKR.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited July 2021

I use JML lead and Jedi
  • SEE, Armorer, Wat, Hoda and Malak are a 100% counter for me.

Tanktech on SEE, link GK and Gas, Masters Training on SEE. The Enemy will focus Malak and will bring him below 60% so Armorer can put the full beskar armor on SEE. Just do basics until Ult is ready. Then watch the fireworks.
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    SEE, Armorer, Wat, Hoda and Malak are a 100% counter for me.

Tanktech on SEE, link GK and Gas, Masters Training on SEE. The Enemy will focus Malak and will bring him below 60% so Armorer can put the full beskar armor on SEE. Just do basics until Ult is ready. Then watch the fireworks.

Does armour have to be high gear?
  • Alternate SEE comp I've used myself is SEE, Wat, Moff Gideon, Piett, and Gary the Storm trooper. If you have a relic storm trooper (I've gotten mine to R5), he gets really tanky thanks to his unique and can tank a lot of damage. Weapons tech to SEE, tank tech on storm trooper, I use SEE to link GK and GAS like someone else here mentioned, survive til SEE can go into Ult, then have him insta defeat everyone else then just focus down JMK
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Mine is G12 but a guildmate is running this squad with an g9 Armorer and it still works.

Her Zeta is essential.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    I use SEE, Wat, Han, Armorer, Malak.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I used SEE, Malak, armorer, wat, hoda.

Round starts they immediately kill armour. Malak is one shotted by KAM. SEE is killed before he even gets into ultimate. I literally have no way of killing JMK. I’ve tried every single comp known in this game. I’ve missed my payout for weeks because I can’t kill JMK. How is this so fricking hard to accomplish. I think whenever CAT starts to be used the best option is to quit the game because then it really will be impossible for me.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    I used SEE, Malak, armorer, wat, hoda.

Round starts they immediately kill armour. Malak is one shotted by KAM. SEE is killed before he even gets into ultimate. I literally have no way of killing JMK. I’ve tried every single comp known in this game. I’ve missed my payout for weeks because I can’t kill JMK. How is this so fricking hard to accomplish. I think whenever CAT starts to be used the best option is to quit the game because then it really will be impossible for me.

What are your relic levels?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Everything is perspective. JMK teams can very greatly. I found about an 80% success against a full R8 JMK, GAS, KAM, GK, AT. This team belong to a 9 mil GP whale. The mods on the team average 24-25 speed and very focused on the secondaries each toon prefers.

This team of RNG favored can kill 3 toons in one turn.

I run R8 SEE, R7 Malak, R5 scion, Sith trooper and Wat. Th me teams purpose is to pretty hold out long enough for SEE to go boom.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    I used SEE, Malak, armorer, wat, hoda.

You must not have been around for every pre-GL meta.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • So far I have 100% success rate with R7 Rey, R8 GAS and JKL, R7 JKR, and R5 Hyoda.

Mark their KAM and take him down first, then whittle/WW GK. Take out GAS, then Ahsoka, then JMK last. I've got one guy in the shard running all of them at R8 and I usually lose my JKR but everyone else survives. Every other comp I usually have all 5 left standing. Been running this since JMK first unlocked for them (early due to whaling) and haven't lost once.
  • Whaleathon wrote: »

If you can, try giving your SEE more speed and offense.

Also, your Wat is G12 which would explain why he's getting killed so quickly by G13 (likely R7 or R8) opponents.

I wouldn't use Wat against JMK teams. Replace him with another tank that's durable.

You can also use the team I used (in the video above) as you have the characters for it.

My wat is relic 7 lol
  • I’ve been winning with SEE, GBA, KRU, Wat, and Malak. I have to give them my absolute best mods and even then I barely make it. Today I was on one health with SEE. I don’t understand how people are doing it and there mods are not the best they have yet they do it with ease.
  • My JML team has the best mods I have and I can’t kill a single toon. I’ve tried both JML and JKR lead with no success. I’m almost convinced my arena shard has been given a more buffed JMK. I literally do no damage to that team.
  • GunnerFCm wrote: »
    So far I have 100% success rate with R7 Rey, R8 GAS and JKL, R7 JKR, and R5 Hyoda.

Mark their KAM and take him down first, then whittle/WW GK. Take out GAS, then Ahsoka, then JMK last. I've got one guy in the shard running all of them at R8 and I usually lose my JKR but everyone else survives. Every other comp I usually have all 5 left standing. Been running this since JMK first unlocked for them (early due to whaling) and haven't lost once.

Tried Rey with that team and by far she did the worst. I’ve tried every single GL besides JMK himself and nothing works.
  • I posted 3 videos above. Click them and they should be play. And yes I’ve watched them and did exactly as they did but didn’t work.
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    95bmgpdsgpe5.jpeg

I use this SEE comp, I get about 80% success on it
  • Whaleathon wrote: »
    I posted 3 videos above. Click them and they should be play. And yes I’ve watched them and did exactly as they did but didn’t work.

I meant a more recent video after the feedback that was provided in this thread.

I only have SEE and the SEE squad you used isn't very good against JMK.

I can't comment on the other battles.

I see send me a comp to use and I’ll video it for you.