What to do after hitting level 40?

WoolHerobrine79
20 posts Member
edited July 2021
I've been playing for about a week now, and I've just hit level 40. Should I just focus on ranking up my Phoenix squad, or should I be doing something else (Also, should I try getting a Geo team)?

(swgoh.gg account: https://swgoh.gg/p/858125448/

Replies

• Focus Phoenix.
  • Agreed, you want all of them up at 7* and G8, then push Ezra to G10 for Thrawn 7*
    They are tooo useful now that your doing G-War
  • Check out my new player path thread on this first page of the forum.

But in general you want to be doing 2 things where you are right now:
    1. Getting Phoenix to 7* (maybe with the exception of Zeb for now, see below) and get them all to gear 8
    2. Get the Geo pilots up to 7* and their gear levels maxed for where you are (Geo Soldier & Spy from cantina energy). This will be your fleet when you hit level 60, and is very important to start getting crystal income daily. You will also want to farm the Vulture Droid ship node, and I suggest using a 25 crystal refresh on it daily so you can farm it 10x per day). Save all your GW tokens you make and don't spend them, once you hit level 60 ships will start to appear in that store and you want to buy Geo Solider & Spy starfighters, as well as Sun Fac's starfighter

For more detail check my thread, where you will also see my weekly progress I made on my alt account that is about 1.5 months old and at level 75 now.
  • Check out my new player path thread on this first page of the forum.

But in general you want to be doing 2 things where you are right now:
    1. Getting Phoenix to 7* (maybe with the exception of Zeb for now, see below) and get them all to gear 8
    2. Get the Geo pilots up to 7* and their gear levels maxed for where you are (Geo Soldier & Spy from cantina energy). This will be your fleet when you hit level 60, and is very important to start getting crystal income daily. You will also want to farm the Vulture Droid ship node, and I suggest using a 25 crystal refresh on it daily so you can farm it 10x per day). Save all your GW tokens you make and don't spend them, once you hit level 60 ships will start to appear in that store and you want to buy Geo Solider & Spy starfighters, as well as Sun Fac's starfighter

For more detail check my thread, where you will also see my weekly progress I made on my alt account that is about 1.5 months old and at level 75 now.

Thank you so much! Also, is there an alternative to Kanan, because right now I can get about rank 7000 which means it takes 2 days just to get 10 shards.

• Thank you so much! Also, is there an alternative to Kanan, because right now I can get about rank 7000 which means it takes 2 days just to get 10 shards.

Kanan is the main tank for Phoenix so you will need him. It will be slow at first to get him but you will start climbing the ranks with focus. Just work on getting their stars up and keeping their gear levels maxed when you can.

At level 50 you will get access to mods which will add more options to building the team. And at gear 7 you start getting protection.
  • Probably still a lot of teams around you just mixing and matching different teams together. Once your full Phoenix is working they will climb
  • Thank you so much! Also, is there an alternative to Kanan, because right now I can get about rank 7000 which means it takes 2 days just to get 10 shards.

Stay focused, do all 5 attacks each day.
    Phoenix (Minus Sabine) is the fastest team to farm in the game.
    Just get them up & running & keep adding gear & stars.
    You'll climb quickly if you do.

Get them all to 5/6* at least before switching over to alternate farms like the ones Intimmydation mentioned.
    Because the 5* (and Palp 6*) Empire legendary characters are worth getting up & running too.

7th is where you might want to shift focus a bit.
    The 100 Shards it takes to finish Zeb, Hera, Ezra, etc etc, is enough to 4* the Geos & KRU from Cantina or get one of the Geo ships open to 3* roughly.

You'll want them all at 7* eventually but in the short term, a pair of 5* characters/ships is less shards than a single 7*. So its often easier to alternate some stars.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Kind of disappointed no one has answered "Go to level 41?"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Kind of disappointed no one has answered "Go to level 41?"

Came in to post just this lol