Whoops.

Prev1
NicWester
8928 posts Member
h2oye11ju4wt.jpeg

Didn't notice I had set this on defense until I very confidently went to attack my opponent's Rebels with my Galactic Republic and couldn't find my leader.....................

Welp. Learned my lesson. Just because they're both headshots with white clothes doesn't mean Padme and Mon Mothma are the same character. 😅
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• Gotta hate small screens!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Gotta hate small screens!

I set defenses using my tablet! 😫

I was watching Deadwood........ Don't Defense and Deadwood.
  • On the bright side, your opponent must have been VERY confused.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    On the bright side, your opponent must have been VERY confused.

Opponent: Uhhh...Padmè lead with Rebel Fighters?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member

No attacks yet! Maybe I can pull this thing off!
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

You’ve stunned your opponent into not attacking; congratulations!
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »

You’ve stunned your opponent into not attacking; congratulations!

Uncleansable stun!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Alas, it was not meant to be, and I was beaten. But…..
    1kq28gst1sp8.jpeg
    I cannot wait until the end of this leg of GAC to see what the first team was.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Or either of the Leia. Sorta racial profiling huh? Only 6/9 brunettes in this game wear all white and have a blaster... Yet some how manage to destroy most of the ancient god tier space wizards.
  • The amount of times I've placed chewbacca with mission rather than zaalbar with mission is ridiculous. Both have similar gp so display together
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    I wholeheartedly recommend having a GAC defense squads tab and i have them saved in order starting top, just deploy hit the next zone and work my way down. This tip brought to you by similar muck ups during deployment :D
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The amount of times I've placed chewbacca with mission rather than zaalbar with mission is ridiculous. Both have similar gp so display together

Oh man now that I’ve seen it I can’t unsee it.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Attack with mon mothma leading your gr. That will confuse your opponent even further.
  • Mohrg wrote: »
    I wholeheartedly recommend having a GAC defense squads tab and i have them saved in order starting top, just deploy hit the next zone and work my way down. This tip brought to you by similar muck ups during deployment :D
    This man is a smart man. I did this after basically raging over being unable to find certain characters, and now I know where every preset squad is, preventing muck ups.
    If you listen to this man, you will be happy. Listen to this man.
  • FofoBett
    135 posts Member
    what is this new arcane mystical squad arrangement and its powers, you must share!

we've all been there...GAS and JKA are the same on a small screen too
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    FofoBett wrote: »
    what is this new arcane mystical squad arrangement and its powers, you must share!

we've all been there...GAS and JKA are the same on a small screen too

That's the good thing about the art change. If it looks good, it's GAS. If it's a potato, it's JKA.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    i had this problem few times, when i mistook normal anakin with gas during assembling a padme team (although with his new ugly look easier to tell the difference on small screen)

See this guy gets it 😂
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    Adamklark wrote: »
    i had this problem few times, when i mistook normal anakin with gas during assembling a padme team (although with his new ugly look easier to tell the difference on small screen)

One of my opponents did exactly that this week.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    I've mistaken Mon Mothma and Holdo more than once. Spoiler alert: MM doesn't work so well with resistance, even if Rey is the leader. lol
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I've mistaken Mon Mothma and Holdo more than once. Spoiler alert: MM doesn't work so well with resistance, even if Rey is the leader. lol

Erph.... I used Hero Finn as a leader for Poe, Trooper, Pilot once and was so confused when my exposes did nothing.
  • NicWester wrote: »

Erph.... I used Hero Finn as a leader for Poe, Trooper, Pilot once and was so confused when my exposes did nothing.

A couple times I've mistaken SEE for Emp Palp. I used him with Vader and Thrawn against an MM team and couldn't figure out why "EP" got the first turn before Vader. Then I realized I just wasted my SEE on MM. I beat it of course, but then I had to come up with another team for something else on defense. lol
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member

A couple times I've mistaken SEE for Emp Palp. I used him with Vader and Thrawn against an MM team and couldn't figure out why "EP" got the first turn before Vader. Then I realized I just wasted my SEE on MM. I beat it of course, but then I had to come up with another team for something else on defense. lol

That was my problem. I was able to beat that opponent’s Galactic Republic with….. ahh…. hm. I don’t remember 😅 But I beat it anyway.

That shifted the burden all over the place. So now that I had to use Team B to fight their GR, I needed Team C to fight whoever Team B usually went against and Team D to cover for Team C and so on and so on.

Luckily I was trying something different with Mon Mothma on defense so I had a good MM team left over for offense. But her team doesn’t counter as much as Galactic Republic would have!
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    Ha, thought I should add that I just put GR Y-Wing with my Falcon fleet. Fortunately it wasn't too bad of a battle, but just cost myself some banners.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    gw8tmei26pix.jpeg

Interesting. I think they may have won on the first try but then crashed or something. There's no way they could time out against that team. Ah well!
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Ha, thought I should add that I just put GR Y-Wing with my Falcon fleet. Fortunately it wasn't too bad of a battle, but just cost myself some banners.

I've for sure mixed up Han's Falcon and Rey's Falcon a couple times--luckily the name shows up and it's easy to fix. But if I was busy or something? Hoooboy, could see serious ramipercussions there!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    (Also thanks for no one seizing on the zeta for Bodhi. I think he'll work great ina Mon Mothma team eventuallym but every time I start working on him Inneed to stop after a day or two and farm, say, 13 requirements for GL Kenobi 😝)
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    gw8tmei26pix.jpeg

Interesting. I think they may have won on the first try but then crashed or something. There's no way they could time out against that team. Ah well!
    crzydroid wrote: »

I've for sure mixed up Han's Falcon and Rey's Falcon a couple times--luckily the name shows up and it's easy to fix. But if I was busy or something? Hoooboy, could see serious ramipercussions there!

Maybe the missing buttons bug?
  • crzydroid wrote: »

Don’t even ask how, but I’ve mistaken Carth for Canderous TWICE. Seriously annoying when I tried the DR event.