Faster Conquest Rewards

It would be great if Conquest rewards were given upon completion of the quest. It's not right that we have to wait 5 or 6 days until the event ends to get paid. Success should be rewarded and not delayed.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Some people are still working on it until the event ends, so no.
  • Options
    Why is it not right?

• Options
    Vendi...not saying close the event early, just getting rewards early once the red box is achieved.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Disagree. I got the Red Box four days ago, and still been playing Conquest with the free energy every day since.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It would be great if Conquest rewards were given upon completion of the quest. It's not right that we have to wait 5 or 6 days until the event ends to get paid. Success should be rewarded and not delayed.

Some rewards are immediate. The ones that are not are based on progress, while I guess an argument could be made to distribute red box once its hit, but still, does it really have any effect ?

It will always be easier to just have everything distributed at one time.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Disagree. I got the Red Box four days ago, and still been playing Conquest with the free energy every day since.

Right but had you gotten your rewards four days ago, would you, personally, have stopped playing?
    Again, OP is asking for the red box rewards as soon as it's achieved. He's not asking to close the event early.