When do GAC Feats renew?

Baibars
58 posts Member
Wondering if there is a fixed time schedule of the feats we will receive, or if we finish the feats earlier, do we get more feats? Do the feats always renew when the attack phase start or setup phase start?

Also I got "You have something I want feat", which require me to use 2 imperial remnant characters. I couldn't see this feat on newsletter. So is newsletter not exactly showing all the feats?

Couldn't find definite answers for these questions on forum. Would appreciate if someone clarify this.

Replies

• They renew for everyone at the same time, usually at the start of a round or the start of the setup phase for each match within a round.

The only ones that get replaced if you finish early are the clearing enemy territories and the undersize wins (for 5v5) or fleet arena wins with no reinforcements (for 3v3). These are always staged feats, with eg 1/2 or 1/3 displayed as you progress through them. If you complete the first stage, you do need to manually collect the feat rewards before progressing to the next stage.
  • LordHel
    32 posts Member
    There was a time when the theme including all feats with start date was posted a few days before the start of the GAC. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. Now you can be happy if the new theme is known before the GAC starts.