Galactic Challenge feat attempt damage 30 times not working?

Pan2218
496 posts Member
edited July 2021
Am I missing something. I used Bounty Hunters to attempt this feat & beat the Mission on 10, 3 times. I was sure that I had completed it the first two, so I counted 62 attempts not including call to assists & it still didn't award it. Anyone else running into this problem?
kcpuashll3vp.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Damage Over Time, not damage. DoTs are a specific debuff you need to inflict. Try using Vader and Wat.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Caderous works like a charm. Mine is R3 mind you
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    I just used all Mando squad & attempted 57 times, not including calls to assist & still it didn't award it to me. I'm unsure what I'm missing? I'll record the next one
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    Sewpot wrote: »

I'm just not sure what the deal is. I have them all relic'd & used R7 BM, R7 Mando, R5 Jango, R5 Armorer & R4 Bo Katan. It just won't award it to me
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Pan2218 wrote: »

I'm just not sure what the deal is. I have them all relic'd & used R7 BM, R7 Mando, R5 Jango, R5 Armorer & R4 Bo Katan. It just won't award it to me

The only person who afflicts damage over time on that team is BM. So he would need to attack 30 times.

Keep in mind this feat doesn't have to be done with Mandos. You can do it with Zader/Wat, for example.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member

None of those characters inflict the "Damage Over Time" debuff, except BAM on his basic, that's what your issue is and why you (correctly) aren't being awarded the feat. Unless you are using BAM's basic 30 times.
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    Maybe I mis read lol thank you
    UdalCuain wrote: »

None of those characters inflict the "Damage Over Time" debuff, except BAM on his basic, that's what your issue is and why you (correctly) aren't being awarded the feat. Unless you are using BAM's basic 30 times.

I must've misread, thank you. I'll go for Dots. I read it as "Try to inflict damage 30 times" lol