Can Rey beat JMK/CAT?

I’ve been trying but have had no success and seeing how Rey is my only gl I would like to know if it’s even possible.

Replies

• no
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Did you try to mark CAT first using JKR?
  • Useless! CAT one shots your GAS at the very first move making the whole team to collapse, there is nothing you can do to stop it. So the Rey team is not working.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Useless! CAT one shots your GAS at the very first move making the whole team to collapse, there is nothing you can do to stop it. So the Rey team is not working.

You can mark CAT to increase her CD. And then kill her before she leaps. It's all about speed.
  • In my shard the average speed of CAT is 370 and there's no way you can have jkr that fast, their base speed are too different
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    In my shard the average speed of CAT is 370 and there's no way you can have jkr that fast, their base speed are too different

Can't argue with that. Average speed of 370 is insane though. That's 180 speed from mods.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Did you try to put brood alpha in there, or about any pretaunt, even undergeared ? You should have a fighting chance once you’re 4 against 5. Jolee could also revive your gas if she prioritize targeting gas.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Antario wrote: »
    In my shard the average speed of CAT is 370 and there's no way you can have jkr that fast, their base speed are too different

Can't argue with that. Average speed of 370 is insane though. That's 180 speed from mods.

You must be a newer player, or you might need to farm more mods. I wish you luck, friend.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • FOSS
    5 posts Member
    CAT will be available after 4 conquests. I was a fool to believe that. Many players did it in 3.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    FOSS wrote: »
    CAT will be available after 4 conquests. I was a fool to believe that. Many players did it in 3.

Who told you 4? CG said 3.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

You must be a newer player, or you might need to farm more mods. I wish you luck, friend.

Ok this was a silly post. Accidental humble brag, as my Shaak Ti at +182 is the fastest on gg atm.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Ok this was a silly post. Accidental humble brag, as my Shaak Ti at +182 is the fastest on gg atm.

This, however, was only a brag.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member

This, however, was only a brag.

No worries. I like your brag.

180 speed from mods for a Non-GL character is a lot though. Atleast hardly average as claimed. Most people in my arena are running CAT with a average speed of 350+ at the moment.

• And yes, Rey, GBA, Hoda, GAS, JKR can beat JMK/CAT, I did it last night - it is not a pretty sight though