How to mod CAT

Under JMK lead.
Currently have her at 350 speed and 8k+ offense with a speed and health set.
Is there a better way to mod her, like pure offense with less speed, or health and defense since she shares her stats with her allies?

Replies

• Antario
    996 posts Member
    Veserion1 wrote: »
    Is there a better way to mod her, like pure offense with less speed, or health and defense since she shares her stats with her allies?

Actually, she does not share the stats, but the bonuses...so it's quite irrelevant how much health and defense she has.

• Antario wrote: »
    Veserion1 wrote: »

Actually, she does not share the stats, but the bonuses...so it's quite irrelevant how much health and defense she has.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. I thought she shared her own stats to her allies. Having said that, my question still remains : Is there an ideal modding strategy for her that differs from mine under JMK? This is for arena btw
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    You definitely want speed on her to get her to use Shien as often as possible.

Give her an offense cross and critical damage triangle.

As for the secondary mod bonuses, either health or critical chance will be good.

Critical chance is part of her Mastery, so if she's increasing that a lot with Kenobi, the health will probably be better.