GL Rey tier 6 and Commander Ahsoka Tano

ZumZee
6 posts Member
edited July 2021
for tier 6 of GL Rey I had a lot of problems until had the right strategy and mods. worked 8 times without a problem and the last 2 battles where an absolute blow - or do I need to spend more $$? I manage to have the max rewards first 3 times for conquest but on the 4th I needed just 15 more points for the max reward and that it's really tricky because from the first to the 4the I have better characters but I think I needed to put more $$ in the game. it became just a greedy game and the fun it's gone - not to forget about the wonderful drop rates.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Wait… ok I’m confused. Are you upset about GL Rey’s event or the boss battle in conquest?

If it’s her event, I have no idea what CAT has to do with it.

If it’s (more likely) the feats in the GL Rey boss battle, you didn’t need to complete her feats to get max rewards. You could’ve gotten those banners elsewhere.

A little clarity needed sir lol
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Wait… ok I’m confused. Are you upset about GL Rey’s event or the boss battle in conquest?

If it’s (more likely) the feats in the GL Rey boss battle, you didn’t need to complete her feats to get max rewards. You could’ve gotten those banners elsewhere.

Sounds more like ‘caught bad end of RNG stick + maybe used suboptimal tactics = need to rage vent on forums’
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Sounds more like ‘caught bad end of RNG stick + maybe used suboptimal tactics = need to rage vent on forums’

Well it’s more of idk which he’s talking about. If it’s the Rey event itself then I get it cause two bad crashes robbed me of crystals for energy refreshes and customer support basically tells me “tough, deal with it”
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Well it’s more of idk which he’s talking about. If it’s the Rey event itself then I get it cause two bad crashes robbed me of crystals for energy refreshes and customer support basically tells me “tough, deal with it”

That’s fair too - I had a similar situation with a couple of JMK tier 1 crashes this week, ya know, the one they said they investigated and it is “fine”.

(But anyone who is still complaining about drop rates or wether F2P/P2P affects game play is -in my humble opinion, at least - under suspicion of suffering from confirmation bias and/or tin foil hat syndrome…)