Why is nothing done about these crashes

KruPennington
3 posts Member
edited July 2021
Why is nothing ever done about the instability and crashes in the game. I just lost my GAC because I crashed going into a battle and lost my slkr. This has been an issue for months across multiple devices.

How about we get a genuine response about what is actually being done, not some pathetic platitude or having this quietly moved by a mod.

If you are incapable of fixing this issue, perhaps you can look to make it so that if the battle doesn’t even start we don’t lose our teams? So sick of this tbh. Ruined what would otherwise have been a fun an close GAC match.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The issue has many causes and many have been addressed. The beat way to help highlight this kind of issue and allow them to get the information they need to further resolve the issue, is to report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>