Opponent Finished Attacking After Attack Phase

I was under the impression if you didn't complete your attack within the "attack phase" 24 hour window, your score wasn't valid. My opponent completed his attack in the "Tallying Scores" phase, and his score still counted. Any idea if that's valid?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That is not possible. You cannot initiate an attack after the timer for the attack phase expires. It is possible the data just didnt update until that point, and his attacks were all during the phase.
  • Please note that I said my opponent completed his attack, not initiated. He initiated his battle about 45 seconds before the "attack phase" ended, and then competed his battle with about 15 seconds left in the "tallying scores phase".
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    mfjedi23 wrote: »
    Please note that I said my opponent completed his attack, not initiated. He initiated his battle about 45 seconds before the "attack phase" ended, and then competed his battle with about 15 seconds left in the "tallying scores phase".

The in battle timer mimics the phase timer when the phase is in the last 5 minutes. You have to complete that battle before it ends or it will be a draw.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    It's possible your client wasn't entirely in sync, and you just didn't see the results until later. I know that in TW, for example, it won't count the battle if the phase timer is done. Likewise in raids, if you finish after the finalize it says the battle is not available.